Formation of Mysterious and Changer in summary brief (2013-2020)
Now, story time, been working on Mysterious and Changer heavy for 7 years and giving space between attempts. That is in working on it-it is to say aiming to make it a comic. I spent August 2013 before I went to college in part working on the work. I did not resume the work until spring 2015 when and where I developed some comic book techniques of my own to give any sort of direction. In the fall 2015, I continued and used drafts developed in Spring 2015 to make larger comics that were 15 pages long. It was an ardrous trek and I basically thought I failed short because I could only do 11 to 12 issues in just 4 months when I wanted to be at least at 48 issues or 2 volumes by the end of September starting in August. I am to say that I had too much "large scalings" for the works to be successful and did not yet have the proper method. In 2016 was all about finding the proper method whilst continuing to make 15 page long comics. I continued that until the summer 2016's beginning and then quit. By the start of fall 2016, there was an emergence in what I would use to further draft series and create them and something across this year connected and created a massive change in how I did things. It was of course a year of innovation just me working on projects to add to Mysterious and Changer's eventually completion. By 2017 in its early capacity, worked out kinks in a plan using the methods devised in fall 2016 and the ideas from 2016 prior. By summer, I was make comics in a new way and by the end of July trying out a new way of thought and utilizing my methods over the years and what they lacked and what I had learned since 2016 to earlier 2017 experimenting created what would become the pinnacle for my creations of comics even to this day. An archetype that embraced a small scaling and an unconventional methodology to create the comic that would be Mysterious and Changer 2017. I noticed everything I had done on Mysterious and Changer was on lined paper and really you cannot be "allowed" to market such things and really after 2017 where I applied the archetype to more ideas in varying success by May 2018, I have figured out how to remove lines from the lined paper. Once that was done, I was free to invest drawing freely on the paper and even recover past ideas. A 2018 version of Mysterious and Changer was made but for working on other vital projects to improve my overall estate of projects I had to abandon the work. It would take until 2019 to pick up the Mysterious and Changer again and by May 2019 I was working on the work of Mysterious and Changer again but using all the past drafts and ideas. It would take another year to complete the first volume on and off as I worked on many ideas though much of the work in its basis was completed around the end of August. Next I spent three months after the initial three months I spent on Mysterious and Changer prior in the year to complete the first and second volumes to particular details and to completion as specified by the current methodology model grown from the 2017 archetype if not heightened by the 2018 drafts and formations of works that improved things even the better if not 2019 improvements. Finally on this day, I have completed a long goal of have completed the Mysterious and Changer work to a satisfactory idealism I have long had. Now two volumes are completed.
I essentially had no help from the graces of society be that family, friends or women of any romantic interest and lord forbid you show people anything as they are invited to terrorize you and even tear the works up. Literally, don't show either women or men your works at all. If people want to look at your works, they will pay or they can look at your site. Great thing I have learned from this experience is that you can only count on yourself and your own self inventions to get a thing done. Amen.
This has been a formation note on Mysterious and Changer, a summary of the efforts that were necessary to complete it or even it exist and how it is vital to how the author creates comics or even his goals ever, not that any legible person in real contact nearest these works of Mysterious and Changer at anywhere could notice. Like a home, a college of 4 year programs, a community college with racist brutes and just maybe even the hearts of people shone the idea. Noticeably, it is rude to objectively think that people's art belongs to you because you think art is a toy. This note is to enlighten the insufferable masses on how actually things come about especially those of comics. Lots of hardwork and even suffering from other people and academic institutions cause you dare draw. Big fuck you's to all the people involved in such suffering. Don't read my works and smile as if you completed anything from the perspective of being an "inspiration", you weren't. Especially the long past friend across the street who recently moved. Bitter, this ending is but I can do a bitter ending for all the shit I have seen.
Comments
Post a Comment