Looking for records written of winter/spring 2017.

It appears that really enough 2018 is not the year or at least early 2018 is not the year in which I wrote about 2017 as I can only find one post about anything that happened in it. The spring 2018 time was when I wrote alot about fall 2013 and for some reason have confused this with 2017. Maybe because they were all both traumatic times but ardently if this is not the time than it would be spring 2019 or I never actually wrote anything. The other possibility of course as I did not read every past post is that the information and the narratives are just spread out under different labels and titles with no identification of anything relating to 2017. I have so far gone month from month trying to skim through things and it has worked a bit to find some past posts that prove past progress but yet I did not click to read all the posts. I also not a person who likes to read their own works 24/7 so there is that as well. If I do not have the posts written or cannot find them I will still tell the 2017 story but from memory and using another resource. Anyways I will be writing some posts about past things off of things I found interesting from the past.

Comments

Popular Posts