Are we done now,( yes, finally).
MK FUTIRE
MK MZODERN RUSSIA
other project
other project
I am to say that there is nothing I can really do to display the ideas of the prior or even reveal the remaining two titles I was going to reveal original in my plan but my coffers are empty and well I am not going to be giving incomplete ideas to people of the world. Namely folks if you are ever under the comic business, never post to a facebook group-heavy Marvel, DC and other insiders are on those platforms and just wait for the opportunity to take your ideas and literally that is not just me saying that-it is pretty much many people who use these things and why I don't use the facebook groups anymore is because of the prior of people stealing ideas. Namely on Twitter, you should not participate in a verified comic book artists offer to even participate in their feature or project when you aren't going to be paid by them and namely cannot trust them. I mean they will essentially look over your portfolio and copy your fucking ideas and broadcast them as your own especially when they say , " you cannot join our reindeer games". They will just not allow you in even when they want to use your ideas. Such is the predatory nature of comics. I mean literally in this age it helps to have "legal defenses" for your works and awareness of predators. Even if you were lucky to be picked for their project in the prior example, would you even be paid? The answer is no and they would take credit for your efforts and the efforts of others to have a compliation of comic works from other artists. I mean they would normally have to pay everyone involved as they would be a "team" but no, they won't pay you at all and so the situation is a win-win for them and a loss for you no matter what you think you can achieve with them. Exposure is not helpful for anything folks and you should learn that. Got to be careful of contracts too and really much especially ones that censor your freedom of speech and ability to reprimand to certain actions when the contract is breached. I mean some contracts will prevent you from being able to take certain legal actions that will grant you the compensation you are owed. Else mates, I can say I won't be talking about these projects I developed in the Christmas Break until I am ready to actually complete them. Nor for the situations of an industry and social media being toxic and just a lack of funds to "reward" viewers with even a sneak peak( I mean you work hard on somethings and some things you create are not macaroni and cheese yellow but fucking gold to the purest degree), I will not reveal these ideas at all until they are ready. I mean I release a sneak peak at the idealism and people basically treat it like crap and so I am not down with that shit and no one should be either.
Kudos however when I did this review previously, the wintertribes idea was still not done but there has been progress in that regard simply because I willed it myself regardless of compensation and really enough if people who viewed this site wanted works quicker they would have supported my works by buying them when they were available. I did have a gumroad where I sold things but frankly that was not working out and even though it is still open, I will not reference it because of how shady the place actually is. I mean I tried days to upload the Mysterious and Changer work and nothing could ever be done to upload it. I really was not going to contact anyone on the matter and so just left things as they should have been. Anyways, I think that really much that I am not going to depend on the audience that is here to do anything much and so yea-no disrespect but I have done many works and yet people just don't seem to notice that support is a valid thing to grant when you constantly come to a website for anything of maybe an original perspective or even support for your own efforts. However, I do say that
you cannot blame the store keeper for being mad at people who just read the books and don't buy anything. I know the numbers of people who read about 10 of my comics and it was enough for people to buy them. Albeit no one would dare so I don't dare to grant these special works a license on this site.
True as it is for this to be a bit rude, it is just business and I don't feel as if I get any respect these days.
Truly my audience base was once Twitter before all the teen weebs and tumblr refugees came if not facebook refugees came and was with the folks from Google + as my main audience. Nowadays, you got all the people with "lost" causes on Twitter and I don't get much an impact from there anymore where once I got at least 10 views each post. Yet google + would add in a considerable sum of persons as much as 20 to even 40 normally. Other times 70 and even 80 folks.
These titles essentially were very special works and it would not be good to display them for less than they are worth and even talk about them for less than they are worth. I of course will be making progress notes on my private blog about them as I complete them but else I am to say there is nothing more to really draw of the Christmas Break if you take these 4 projects away. Yea, so frankly the only projects that remain to actually be shown are in 2017 and to some extent already covered the projects that will be found. Things will all be done in due time but I believe this a good wrap on covering much of everything that was done in "styles" in 2016's fall in completion. Of course I did not go over all the drafts I did and ideally I was going to color them as they are pictured in camera format in winter/spring 2017 but really had other obligations. Though they will eventually be colored or not for me to talk about the different efforts in more detail but that is in the future.
So take away is that these four ideas are special and won't be shown here much again until they are completed because they are special quality works and too worth it to be belittled as if cheap or trashy good and I have seen so many of my works be treated as the such I won't tolerate it anymore.
The "breakaway" idealism is as much to make this site a safe space to post once again what I want and it not be giving other people and edge when no one will go out of their way to support me and my works. Yea, so basically I am to say am done talking about the fall 2016 mainly because I have retrieved progress on the works in that time and revived projects and ideas I was working on to a great profound degree and now this even now stretches to the winter/spring 2017 in a great deal of emphasis.
You have not see the drawings I have made for the efforts of late from fall 2016 to the winter/spring 2017 time period but they tell a real story even when some of the elements in the fall 2016 are exaggerated to a cartoony depiction of advents.
Comments
Post a Comment