Southwest vs NorthEast

Now, I present to you Southwest vs Northeast. Seriously, Universe Express and Mysterious and Changer will be worked on side by side just for some reason I cannot disclose but  just to make use of a type of energy that comes from chaos, yes that is it. Using science terms in creative ways to display that maybe things work well when you have two works on the oven. This is a casual restart of a continued effort to create comics. Have been trying to create Mysterious and Changer its second volume but it is just missing without a full effort to make a 2nd volume of everything. So that is to say basically one for the past weeks has been going through high seasons just to bring a 2nd arc of an effort to create more comics. Really much, I have not ditched publishing anything of the previous but had to take truly the time to rest and recuperate from monstrous injuries from a time before. As I was basically just drifting on. I did not want to continue that for the 2nd arc and really much won't let anyone threaten me or my standard of living in this time. I wish nothing different of what I could have done in the past because it was not my fault.

In the upcoming effort will be working on two stories that diverge into two fractions later on. If you look at the United States, you can see that this sort of competition is like the one between Los Angeles and Newyork city.Real and true enough. Sadly at this time, I do not have it in me to draw the concept of this out and don't believe I should be forced to just for the sake of views. This is just a note evoking a new advent of mine that you can follow if you read the adventures of me on this site creating comics. The end.

Comments

Popular Posts