More about I SEE STARS.
Oh yea. I listened to that album into the first two weeks of February and then ever after that even.
It reminds me of something in which I would want to achieve. The music of the album "Tree House" has many different mixed genre elements that make for a unique style and that is something in which I appreciated. The same level of uniqueness in which I was struggling to achieve-they had there and then and it was such an inspiration, yes.
It reminds me of something in which I would want to achieve. The music of the album "Tree House" has many different mixed genre elements that make for a unique style and that is something in which I appreciated. The same level of uniqueness in which I was struggling to achieve-they had there and then and it was such an inspiration, yes.
Comments
Post a Comment