The pen is greater than the sword.
Now one inconsiderate day, I was kicked out of the car by my father on the curb to the community college because he wanted to have a temper tantrum on how I was "saying nothing" as if I was supposed to be saying something. This was a beeline abuse many members of my family would never speak up against or even know of. He just smiled as nothing happened.
The history teacher would not let me in and no matter how much I knocked on the door despite being one minute late, no one would open the door because the teacher instructed them not to.
I spent the entire day drifting around but there was deep sense of hopelessness. What had I ever done to deserve any of this. Nothing, I realized and picked myself up-people would pay the price for their crimes. If not, only God knows the crimes in which you have done.
I looked onto this hallway of the community college building and then I looked down it and the carpet was very colorful and very spotted. It was so different to how bleak and disgusting the shit hole place was by people's behaviors here.
I will tell you that was the worst of the days in this winter/spring but essentially I stayed at the campus the whole day because I did not want to go home to deal with people who allow abuse and just are stupid by every sum of the means.
When I finally was picked up again by dear olde father, he acted as if he done nothing wrong but I only could smirk to myself that is the fault of him to believe he was getting away. Oft I write of a thing and don't omit it, do you truly think he got away? Nope, regret even in him toppled his resolve not be effected by it in the end but oft that day but much later.
I went home and gazed down a hallway that lead to my room similar to the hallway in the community college top floor where and when I had been dissed and refused entry into a classroom. The show called " The Voice" was on and Adam Levine and friends were having all of the fun in the world. I was having nothing of it. I had my backpack on and I realized how greatly two places contrasted. One of course was the community college and very hostile, the hallway itself was welcoming to progress in which I could make to better my life as if my works centered in my room were calling to me to be done. I stood there and my mother at her desk greeted me and asked me how my day was. I stood there like a ghost and said, " it was good". I went down the hall and put down the bag and really much I was pissed I had to lie but really enough I was to take the hidden road to justice in writing solely the events of this day.
By 2020, I have rewritten this post about three times and really much-no one will ever know this depiction exists but it will forever by association of their roles in my life will connect to them...namely, I do say that the pen is greater than the sword.
Comments
Post a Comment