Styles of Women 21.

Oh, one day in April 2017(mid April on a Wednesday I believe) just minding my own business walking by in the science building and this stranger who was a "young woman" just called out to me, " why is he here?" She was with another dude and the dude was unbeknownst to many things and just without words for a second. I heard him say, " I dunno". The girl and him continued their talk and I just walked away. There are many reasons will this person had to feel as if they needed to even speak towards me- a stranger who did not know them.

They were racist and wanted to try out and call people who were of color and try to "remove them" from being legitimate in the place. Literally like every white woman who calls out black men or black people for just minding their own business or people of color who ask them to keep their dog on a leash. To say she would be one of those people who wanted to get the "police" involved because you being there was a such a crime and an offense to her.

They were interested in me and where trying to get my attention yet still refuse that I was a person.

Thought they were entitled to take ownership of me and that I could do nothing to fight back.

Literally, they were looking for attention from all sides of their psyche. They need parental/cultural reinforcement, they needed friendship or kinship reinforcement which they did hardly get and really needed some recognization that they had issues with their own wants and needs. I mean I have been around alot of people and a lot of "young women" and when people literally call out to you to a friend it means they have an interest in you and its always not good. Because they repress the notion that you are even a person and that is not appropriate to speak to people like that or of them. As if they just exist just for you.

Oh, this picture is also today's Styles of Beautiful Women. Let's say that it has to be the 21st picture as the numbering order is kinda of messed up and I actually have to recount as this work might be the 22th. This picture is basically a cartoon version of real life or rather an event as drawn in my style. Its a bit of an expand on the prior convention of ideals in truth where many women are drawn and men never featured but in this story yes, two dudes are featured. Also there is not many women or a singular woman by herself without anyone else.

In truth folks, the story of this was just the story of a vehemently toxic place. You basically could not go to class and get unwanted antagonistic attention. You could not go to this science building and be left alone. Harassment of this sort occurred everywhere and really much if you get the drift, some people have to deescalate things by moving away or people think they are inclined to start some issue or large ordeal that would unfavorably support them when they started the conflict. Alas, there are ways of retribution. I am sure this person is living their quaint self hating and racist life to the best of their contrived ability to do so yet will know that anything is written of their behavior in truth. Majorly likely to be the only thing people will recognize of them strictly if I dunno alot of people were to read this work even online and they don't even have a good online presence. Albeit, I don't know their name and they probably would not remember because their antagonization is a dime a dozen these days and those days and just something procedural in which they do and don't recall. People don't remember how many times they washed their hands( normally) as this person would not notice the number of  things they do which are considered racist or if not racist( which they are) would be inappropriate.

I am to say that guys don't go around yelling at women and people don't frown on them. The same thing does not work if little young woman  of any shade just decides to say call them out. It seems catcalling is okay when its done to males but not with women.

Oh and by the way, why I was so ticked off at this girl is because I skipped the government class so I did not have to hear the words of people similar to her in the class or even be bothered by the teacher in the class.




Comments

Popular Posts