Shark on Campus (Christmas 2016)

Noticeably enough worked on the work, Shark on Campus at least two times.  The week before Christmas as it ( the holiday fell on a Sunday and that is basically the start of another week). The first attempt was to rather come up with an original take. It did work out with the one page method to create the work and I watched some of that Justice League Action on this date. It was at night I did this and frankly I did not like the direction of what I was doing to the art style. I did not rest.

At the end of the year trying to rest in which I could not just launched back into the effort and this one would take me into 2017. I drew basically the basic drawings on one day and the color took some time.
I already have written on the experience before but I say I did not included the prior attempt during the Christmas Break in that post. I basically drew the recent Shark on Campus bag in reference to these efforts.

Comments

Popular Posts