Equally; got my main man on the inside.

Finally found the proof of life in the past. I found the proof not on the  MK MZODERN spring 2018 period but really much in 2017 on another blog feature I had that is private on another platform. Such a marvel, it records things well. The spring 2018 thing records the happenings from at least four known posts but not really to anything I could not just remember. Don't really talk about things in an unexpressive nature but the posts I found do fit that idealism. I realize that in the past I was not going to let the very past die, realizing it was vital to ever tell of the future. Oft a great struggle of the winter/spring time period was some  of the happenings of 2013. True, that is all that was a great struggle and indeed it would take till last year to get some breaking through in there. Actually early 2018 where people could see things. I realize that really much I was optimistic about the future then but sadly let down by every trace of human existence and well no one much have proved me wrong even to this day. However I got my main man on the inside and he is me put of the past. Okay, hopeful and against the trauma, circumstances and many people trying to weigh him down through some past notes. Yea. I am good. Real good.

Comments

Popular Posts