Mysterious and Changer but Winter/Spring 2017.
Forgotten history of sorts; back in April 2017 set out to recreate again in writing the Mysterious and Changer series. Used old ideas and "back to basics" approach or what the series should have included on the 2011 version. Used characters and even different versions all together under the same roof. I did not follow through with the idea and really much the later summer-July 2017 work was based on the writings from 2017. But these April 2017 ideas point to how much I actually did work on alot of things that time and put my effort into it even if the situation was like trying to get a jeep out of the mud. I note this came after a early and then later February 2017 drawn attempts. Oh yes, things are truly wondrous of what you can do alone even when conditions are hard and tough. I mean that it seemed that nothing I was doing was working but then with these April 2017 and realizing how hard I was working, I was finally getting the jeep out of the mud. I will say that I was harassed commonly whilst getting the jeep out of the mud and solely trusted in myself. This is to say I learned to trust in my own efforts and their worth and yes, was able to gauge how and if I was truly making progress out of the mud and I was. Only a short while later and some great improvements and more hardworks and some sacrifices did it all work out. It would have never worked out if I quit and so I say to you folks, don't quit.
Comments
Post a Comment