Northeast log.
Mysterious and Changer volume 2 part 1 is good at a great start to completion. One of the vital fill in scenes have been completed. Or I should say action scenes. It is a better version of the 2017's first volume's ending. You get to see more characters and they have special forms in which they did not in the 2017 version. Some characters never appeared in the first volume's end in 2017. Akin here, the battle is to me more dramatic.
I did work on the work right before I went to sleep at 7;00 am and maybe stayed up till 9;00 am working on this stuff but it was needed to be done. I did make alot more pages in such a short period of time however. It was very neat if I must say so myself. Today I am to work on four serials and then complete a fifth and make an alternate page to finish the part 1!
I did work on the work right before I went to sleep at 7;00 am and maybe stayed up till 9;00 am working on this stuff but it was needed to be done. I did make alot more pages in such a short period of time however. It was very neat if I must say so myself. Today I am to work on four serials and then complete a fifth and make an alternate page to finish the part 1!
Comments
Post a Comment