The breakaway.
I'd like to take a moment to appreciate what runs this site. Honesty to self. Honesty to environment and yes honesty to note beautiful women and those are not. My own ingenuity has gotten the blog back upon track and very well have found some source of viewership from reddit but have not being things to their "fullest potential". This site is about my continued comic journeys and the journey to create them as I see fit or ideally. Its a challenge in a world where people continually as artists don't entrust theirselves real challenges and just copy what everyone else is doing. I am to say that I am original and everyone else should be as that. They should challenge theirselves to which they really want even if it was not ever apparent or readily accessible to achieve certain goals. You might want to create comics and I realize it is easy to do as having the effort to continually experiment and reach certain benchmarks to create a reality in which you want. I am saying it all has to be you driven and off your own certain skills. I don't think people should be currying favors off their identity or connects and that stuff just builds up discrimination, toxic environments where people are prevented entry into comics and really much just groupthink that there is a proper way to comic. There is none. This of course would apply to everything I am saying even not in art. I think that I now have accomplished much in my years of trying to make comics to say that it is more than a worthy journey-its a journey no one should deprive theirselves of. People should learn that to give a try even if it bleak and desolate is all that really matters in trying to make dreams come true. I have failed over and over again but eventually all those tries add up to something. People need to be able to have the face of courage like that and not the face of entitlement.
I am to say that the best benefit of being born a person of color in this world is that you will likely have a perspective you don't think your perspective is innately right or the whole world. I am saying that you will be at least forced to acknowledge there is another way of life even if you are not much better than the other side having hateful tendencies.There is at least a chance that you will see the perspectives of other people and constantly reminded of that when people try to deprive you of your humanity. I see the benefit in being born a person of color is that you can see which idealism of life is very cornered and self building on faulty merits. People who excuse theirselves from a challenge and pledge groupthink because their cultures are so much better and that they are superior. In my times in a graphic design program, I am to say some people of a culture don't recognize how unoriginal and bland and just contrived their ideas are. They aren't real, they have no life and just speak of " privilege" of dead persons. Dead people who came to America and said they discovered it and just made the world hell enslaving and killing people. I solely equate that no one people of any color is of this culture but many people and they carry on their myths today. Yet even those who are of color can see the other way of things and yet whilst refuse the other way, they were always presented that opportunity but choose to be a of closeminded and even dead culture. I am to say that certain people don't have any valid ideas that are original, new or move the world forward as they live in privilege even when its self imposed as they live in poverty and really much these people don't feel anything. When struck a loss they feel nothing and they react nothing and thus become nothing, such is a dead culture. I think that the best thing people of color can do is not conceded to closed minded ideas and think they cannot do anything. In a world where they are allotted the most ulitity of diverse and original ideas; there is no way that they could not be more successful than people of a dead culture if they put their minds too it. I think that really much people should not care so much about what they are seen as or who they are-but not concede who they are to groupthink norms. I think that people of color should never accept closed minded groupthink norms in their industry or relate theirselves to people of bland idealism and privileged lives but venture to challenge theirselves and do and create new ideas even if it is risky and even deadly. As I sincerely believe that this granted stable of diverse ideas granted by being a person of color is the natural strength of such people and really much if people believed in what they could achieve and utilize diverse ideas they would reap success than people who come from a bland background. I don't think the policy of diverse media in today is wrong solely but it is misguided as bland people have realized where the magic has come from and are trying to farm it to the best of their abilities to means that are harmful to the actual people. Today, this called pushing an agenda or shoving things down your throat and really much it is when people are given a lesser and cheaper good of what they alone could achieve tenfold better without the feelers of those who cannot feel gasping them.
I am here to write on this site to say that now more than ever will continue to push the boundaries. I will not be silenced and I will not quit because I believe in the strength of my profound ideas that come from my background and just myself minus the background. I believe that really much there will not be an ending to MK MZODERN because it is necessary to be face of what people of color can just achieve by their own ideals and not groupthink norms. No, I do not need to paint Sailor Moon to be important. I don't need to do any challenges. I don't need to use the identity tags of being black or my ethnic background or my sexuality even which would never give me points at all because people frown on straight black men and ever frown on straight people these days( namely no one posts on the twitter or social media that they are straight because that would get alot of frowns). I don't need to settle for the conventions of what people regulate or even do for their comics. I don't need to follow the hipster social media norm of procrastination.
Long, I have been using this site to record my progress but I am to say that I cannot continue to do that and my progress will be my payment and if anyone wants to know about my true progress as it is happening, they will just have to inquire on it through payment. I have come to the thought that my progress is not free. It has been something of a heavy thing. I risked life and death to get to my endeavors and goals and even through things. I have been laughed at and mocked by so called "friends". I have been here to say of bleak times and repressed ones too. I instead of progress notes will make brief stories of advents and things.
This ends an era of MK MZODERN truly but it is necessary for it to change into this direction as I am not given the respect I owe for making my progress free of charge. Whilst I deem that I will not be quitting in my efforts anytime soon. I will continue and so will this site.
Comments
Post a Comment