now last year versus this year.

last year's work.
This year's drawings versus
last year's drawings bring me
to the following.
Somewhat representative of the person.

There was girl in the history class.
The thing is that the teacher was a fucking dick
and she was basically a teacher's pet and always kissing up to
him and he would relate to her often during the class. It was so fucking annoying.
There was another girl who would be trying for this role but she was too honest a person
and maybe too smart to realize that she should not be the teacher's pet. At the beginning however their seemed to be a contest on how well these two people could kiss ass to this jerk. I mean, this teacher ripped a paper out of my hand and it hurt. Like that guy needed to chill out.

Anyways I believe this person's name who was the winner of the teacher's pet was a generic name such as Cassandra. I remark that she had a shapely body however her face was not so and so. Now, thinking back on a conversation I had with her whilst she was eating her ham sandwich on the floor(a real ham sandwich and nothing nasty just so you don't go there) I believe that maybe her name was another generic name and was called Abigail.  She was one of those girls who seem very hesistant in talking with you and rather see you as means of ending their freedom. I mean; they really think that talking with you deprives them of their freedoms to be and that with you they will have a "motherly role" or something of the sort in their lives. In this regard they believe that they will have more responsibilities because they ever associate with you at all when that belief itself is just unwarranted. Especially when people just want to know who you are. The woman had too much ego and venturing about things that really people just don't think about if they see someone they are interested in least something is truly a matter with them. To turn this situation around imagine if I was hesistant to talk to someone because I was so certain that I was going to have children with them. Now, from that male perspective of things you would think that creepy and criminal.You can say its only natural for people to think that of people they truly like. I am to say that people who truly like anyone really enough and not their own ego respect that people have control over their own lives and just because they appear does not mean they are entitled to give you anything. May people would agree this as well. Some other people who look upon women and say there is not as such would be criminals. I am not saying the girl was a criminal but she basically had some very interesting ideas let's say that.That if reserved into a male role-maybe people would have not been bothered but to call things as "criminal" in motive. It is a fiendish assumption to ever think that people are so invested into you to such specifics that you really don't recognize they truly are but lean in on your own delusions.

Yea, so basically one day saw her and decided to speak with her. I was kinda of interested in what type of relationship she had with the teacher and that was kinda of it. Because oh, I am sure she got special treatment above everyone else in that class because of the "participation points" that the teacher would always grant towards her and shy away from everyone else. I really mean the guy was fucked up and really much I was just concerned on how she got such a privilege. Anyways, the girl was attractive somewhat but not her face. I was somewhat concerned about the individual just from reading the room. I mean everyone seemed to notice that she was the teacher's pet. Really enough; people are likely ones to hide their true voices when they see that the individual is related to power or has power theirsleves. Uncomfortable looks and gazes were on many people's faces and it made the room hot. Eventually you stop looking around at people and realize to just look forward to the best of your ability. I do say the teacher was hispanic and maybe you would think I would being racist but no, somethings are acceptable to do and frankly lean so heavily one student and always calling on them for some reason is unfair and strangely enough it is forgotten everyone is to be given an equal opportunity. I do say when I was talking to the girl and asking her if she liked the class, she was cute but really enough replied shyly," its an easy class". She went back to eating strangely. I did not put too much thought behind it but the class was not easy and maybe she just studied alot and that sort of thing but yet reading the body language it was if she was trying to keep a secret. As if she recoiled a bit saying," its an easy class". I said goodbye and left her alone.

The next time I saw her was in fall 2017 and she had a scowl on her face as if I had done her wrong. I mean people just can be "friendly" but really enough that friendliness is a mask of something hideous or very sad especially when they refuse to be cordial to people they spoke to in the past and yet want to express displeasure with them for their own views of self importance or self survival. I am to tell you that it was possible this person was abused and just maybe else had bad conclusions that are abnormal at best. Usually when people talk to a person one time and they leave in good status-they return as such or at least a blank face because people can forget but no; this person had to return with a frown as if wanting to take vengeance on "me" for wasting their time.

Oh yea, so really enough something was going on with this person. She basically dressed in a shirt or tank top with very small shorts that would too often be frayed, literally, this was a fashion of the time.

Comments

Popular Posts