Mysterious and Changer fall 2015

O, times were not always easy at mk mzodern. 2015 was the year I nearly quit writing this site forever and much in the first mm culture season, there were some level of unpleasantries that I experienced pursuing comics and especially Mysterious and Changer in that time. I could not have the support from anyone in doing it, only had this fixation with getting a " real completed version with  15 page serials" and lacking motivation really much was never satisfied by my efforts to create this comic or another thing in this time. Just really did 15 pages per serial, the pace in my opinion was very sluggish I felt as if I was going nowhere. I was expecting the work on Mysterious and Changer to take only August and September. Wanted to work on other works. The work was taking too long and too much. I innately believed I only had a short time limit to make my dreams too. By the 11th serial in November I just gave up. By then had quit the blog as I was just evaded any respect by nonsense viewers aka toxic person's. It was not productive to be on this site and created another website from October to December. I just felt I failed my objective to create many comics but really later on I realized that 15 pages was a lot and maybe too much to create about 25+ works at the same time. Oft though in that time I thought I had failed and had nothing to speak on.

Back in those days wrote and drew on lined paper and then transitioned to other paper. I was sad that I had no way to even get the paper I needed to make the final version of Mysterious and Changer if not future works. I had hope one day I would be able to create the comic better or keep at the goal. Eventually realized 15 pages was overrated especially when there was too much space to fill and too much expenses to cover. I would never get to completing all my works especially if you had to spin so long on things just to be of a rather superficial story. The worst thing in which I ever had to say about the 15 pages is that it never felt was being told but being dragged out for conventions of how people would assume comics to be. Tried to research on other comics in 2016 earlier and frankly released that pretty much it was such a waste of effort to do anything twice over unless it was necessary and not for superficial fitting in reasoning.

The disappointment of fall 2015 working on Mysterious and Changer did not end anything, however I continued on and kept learning. Realized I could tell this story eventually if I only kept serials short to four pages, never repeat anything or redraw anything and consider the original story. That is all because I kept faith and kept research and doing no matter how hard things were. That is how eventually did Mysterious and Changer if not other Kyeombi works. I did not give up after an attempt I did not find a success. I kept going. How this relates onto today and my current efforts, I realize that I must keep going. And maybe folks if you are down and out especially in these times, you should keep going, try to innovate and improve as that is the only real way forward.


Comments

Popular Posts