Shark on Campus a look into the past.

Shark on Campus Progress note Nov 2017.(link)
This was not yet the time in which I would actually make any real comic for Shark on Campus, I would only post about a story and seldom draw and it was later in 2018 just this everyday take thing and some days would post. In my own personal preference it was a shitty way to be when in summer 2016 worked so hard on the effort then everything just maxed out into shreds.In objective nature it had its fine points and its freedom. Put the personal self has a hurt behind how rough it was to even create something substantial by the end of Summer 2018 to later post the comic in fall 2018.
March 2018 comic.
This is a comic for the legends namely I like the way a character is drawn or both actually.
Progress note July 14 2018(link)
Literally this is a progress note where just for fun would lay out the plan briefly and well in this time period had unwelcomed viewership haunting myself so I basically add a derogatory word for dog in reference to whom might read the post. I mean every time I would gain substantial progress, a someone on my facebook would bother me to endless amounts and not the good type of bother. It was a nuisance bother and I was finally making a substantial story with Shark on Campus then which was drawn on lined paper and then the lines removed and colored in fall 2018. Literally some people don't know when the cult is not paying attention or condoning their behavior any longer and just look pathetic. I do know who the person was but I did not make a big deal out of their seamless acts of betrayal in trust. I just called them a bitch and that was it.  Seldom however, that did not solve the situation but they were insulted for awhile to finally get off their hangovers of being untouchable. Anyways whatever did happen to such a lurker? You continue to ignore them and they end up speaking just to theirselves and that is all they end up doing.

Comments

Popular Posts