Mysterious and Changer vol 2 part 1 more progress.

Today marks a day where the whole volume 2 part 1 work is with all pieces albeit the one part that will connect it to the 2nd part. Today will work on drawing the complete images an the comic itself. This is what I will I do and basically that part is done. I might redraw some pages albeit since this part has been in the making for a year or so and there are some design inconsistencies but the comic to part 1 is nearly done.

On the other parts more progress is to come faster now that this first part is done and I don't feel as if I am cheating the story. Whilst I do namely move ahead in an assembly type model, the different parts of the 2nd volume I realized are too large for this method to be effectively done. Everything would be stretched out and that would not be good quality. Why I am working on every part in order is simply to keep quality and a consistent story because the range of volume 2 is too large this time to keep everything in order from a prospect where you can move from beginning to middle and to end with no consequences of the story making sense. So now that part 1 is to be completed soon by tonight or by tomorrow, will be able to move onto volume 2 namely.

This is a big accomplishment I do add as with all four parts are completed so will volume 2 be.

Comments

Popular Posts