Ivery.

 A look back on my character from winter/spring 2017.
Oh, I would say to look back on my character as people occasionally do in their lives to see how much they have and haven't change that I was optimistic, I had plans for every contingency, I was cool, I was agile in finding what was best for me, hardworking and hopeful. But pretty much no one saw this in me but dumb nonsense passed along via political meanings and just ideas they were allowed to pass off as civilized. Namely no knew I had character and no one cared but ardently no matter people tried to push me around and how much lacking attention people gave to me as a human and a living person, I still knew who I was. I was not going to let them disrespect me and their stories be the history anyone looks back on to any merits. Though you don't have to worry about that when people frankly don't know how to write and frankly don't care.
But I was someone.

Comments

Popular Posts