Wintertribes in 2018! MK MZ LOST!
(link) The author truly in a past wintertribes temp style that sought the original style as thought in fall 2016. Back in 2018. June 2018.
(link) A character of the wintertribes style. June 2018.
(link) Some plans that are plans to cutout and make from a magazine. April 2018
Much in the later spring 2018 period had made enough progress to work partially and I mean partially at reviving the wintertribes idea in fall 2016 yet realized it was not complete yet. It would take till 2019 after the spring to realize an effort to recover things as they were and this ultimately led me to where I am today. In sort, I realized in a time period while I was making good strides- I still did not have the resources to do things, " fully and in honesty to their true intents". Oft even the wintertribes feature of the fall 2019 was not even the real idealism but a real scapegoat for the conditions and the place that deprived it of life. Wrote about olde dear college I first went to and in sort made a fictional account of everything that still tells what essentially happened. Not until recently with the MM culture magazines in their current idealism did I create what I felt and what is close to the original wintertribes idealism. Oh, really I myself don't think things ever needed to be done this way but this is what happens when overtly empowered and privileged people get to reign terror and insult your life and don't treat or respect your humanity.Alas, I did have to fight slowly to even bring back wintertribes to the forefront when it sunk in a punitive attack in that olde fall 2016-I assure you sounds like ramble to the lesser folks who will never know any true struggle but against the notion that people ever live unlike them and don't look like them nor live with the same haunty privilege.
Comments
Post a Comment