Rev and Collier.
Rev and Collier
I made this image the night before Christmas but akin a gender swapped version of the duo but you would not be familiar with the idea at all because I never posted the original idealism but the original idealism to some degree is featured in the Killpen work. Believe or not, this image is the opening screen for when my computer boots up to serve as a motivation to what I have to "get back to". On this day, I have remade the image and gotten back to it. I don't think I shared it on the day before Christmas in 2016 for the reason that no one would understood it and I for one don't post images for the sake of posting them and to call myself an artist. No I am not that petty or with low standards so I did not post it. Namely, I only post things that lead into comics and really that was not going to lead into comics for quiet some time about give to take three years even much firmly four years with the remake of the image today.
Kudos, much this was the first time I colored a picture in Mischief and it worked out well. I mean it was certainly better than using photoshop really much and certainly I used the same coloring idealism for the remake but albeit I changed the brush I used and the density of the color. Here everything is a see through quality mainly for the fact to see the lines and color according. I have recently ditched transparency by basically remembering where the lines are and how to color according to some plans. The effect is a more solid look but both ideas are valid. Its just that I wanted to try something new with the work this time around.
Okay, here they are naked and well, the foremost original picture had them naked and I am not choosing to show that one not because its naughty or anything but for the fact that I would have to add MK MZODERN to the picture and really much; I think it should just be a "creator's exclusive" image. Anyways, this is a great starting place to where advents will lead. I am not going to go in a chronological order but a chronological order will be referenced in alluding to events and "works".


Comments
Post a Comment