Be careful of false artists.

    (link)
   Alas, the beginning of 2016 after the tough time that was the previous semester, I really and I truly will say that I just fell into an ugly pitfall. The most ugly pitfall of them all-ever to speak with a girl and oh the experience would traumatize me. In short I would show my work to a girl who sat patiently at the front of the school when ventured onto the fact of comics. She was only skeptical of my works and albeit afraid of me, tensed up her nose and eyebrows. I should have yanked the Danny Valero record-the draft back but it would have been rude but that was my impulse. It was like then watching a devil read your work and then flaunt talk about how they were "successful" because they pitched a comic book idea to a company that obviously did not work out and they were a "freelancer". Yet if you had a graphic design class with them-they did not know anything and really enough had no skills. None whatsoever online and redeemingly they probably only got commissions from their friends and friends of friends and well literally have art on paper is a task that requires even if done traditionally some use of online software to make it a finished project. Else, you have to send it to people or people have to be there to give you the money and you give them the drawing. I am to say this person was very much a middle schooler and dared doubt the efficiency of my drafts because they were on lined paper when drafts are usually made on lined paper or disposable paper by convention? This was a time where I did not draw things strictly to complete on lined paper to later remove the lines even but was a time whereas you would redraw the drawings on a computer or another paper. I would later in other attempts realize this was a mistake and waste of time. This person literally however was very much a person who refused to learn anything new. She never showed up on time for the photoshop class, thought she was better than everyone else because she could just draw traditionally and make her money that way and really much just lead another innocent dude around. She was the first stain on an otherwise promising college and the amount of stains would only increase in time because obviously people don't teach their children to respect the setting of the classroom, not be impulsive one perspective imbeciles and really much not be so egoistical to their own sheltered importance because they never dare to experiment. Literally, there is nothing wrong with the traditional format at all but to think that you have better skillsets to be of a job that requires the internet and softwares strictly without the internet or its blessings- I am to tell you-you are a fool. No one in their right mind would drive here or there to deliver a drawing. No one would not use the internet and even know how to use editing software to make the image accessible on the net. Good example being is that when I draw things on paper-it is not good enough alone to think that selling a picture of the drawn image is good enough. Nope, many people would not buy such an untouched project. Yet if you made it seem as if a finished ideal that does not look like a picture of a drawing then people would buy it. Simply there is no way anyone in the modern era is a freelancer without the internet and editing software and well this young woman had no photoshop skills. Skills you expect people to know when they want to make a living drawing images on the computer. On that note, she did not know how to draw anything on the computer and was very much like an old person in this regard. She had none of the adaptable ability and it was funny in my opinion to see how someone who built theirselves apart of the community lacked basic knowledge that many community members know.

    This was back in 2016, people made money by commissions on the internet, selling original works and fanarts. The fanart problem was not so large in this time and the market was more free. People could draw their works of art and be paid for it. Everyone amongst this group knew what a layer was and what each layer setting did. Layer settings like Add, multiply, overlay and inverse. They knew how to achieve drawing how they wanted on the computer, they were the real deal and this person was not. I do say that all artists don't have to have digital skills but they ought to be at least willing to just learn it and not sufficiently say they are better than others by the means of their self attributed merits when they don't know anything at all. The ego of this young woman was very troubling to an extent. She simply thought just by her saying she was better than everyone else could make up for skill and after a day the teacher could not help her in the arts or learn photoshop ( as the teacher was not a good teacher even and not even a real graphic designer but a teacher of graphic design)-she skipped class and well the young dude just started following her. And well why was that bad? Because she not only quit the class but dragged down another person in her faulty beliefs in giving a chance to knowledge. I mean actually trying to learn the stuff herself and not think too highly of herself when she did not know anything. Humblness is the whole deal she lacked. I do say that humbleness is a character many young women think they don't have to have because women empowerment is all about "having power" and not being a pushover. Akin many people fall into a such a trap and don't realize how stupid they eventually come across-not just to peers, teachers but future employers. Again, folks traditional is a good focus but then again refusing to learn anything digital is a no-no. It represents a closemindedness and lack of real knowledge on what it takes for artists to succeed today. I mean, would you drive a distance or ship something somewhere without the internet? Would you pay someone to use the internet for you? Would you pay so someone can make you picture taken of your drawing into something viable on the net? No, you would not want to do any of these things but that is what you truly would be lacking thinking you are higher than everyone and lord forbid have better job competencies. The short ideal is that girl was not smart, not nice, socially toxic and really much just a big headed fool who thought was going to succeed at art in this era when she had no basic know how and really much just trapped in a retro middle school mode where people exchange drawings by hand and no thought is given to how things should be preserved, marketed or actually transferred with a physical location or the artists and customers being physically together. You ought to say that you can find alot of useful skills to be a modern artist in graphic design but not when you refuse to learn yourself or even try and having bad teachers is not excuse because there are tons of tutorials. I mean, I learned alot by tutorials theirselves especially principals that would eventually help me remove lines from paper. If you look up a tutorial from Jazzadraws, a youtuber-you will find one where he removes lines from paper that is scanned in and with a full photoshop program. That is the one that I learned stuff from and I did not assume to know anything but give it a try and well basically developed my own way to remove lines from paper without it being scanned in because not everyone has use of a scanner.

     Anyways you would have thought you would be friends showing people your art work and even your ambitions. No it only makes people jealous, angry at you and really much so social venomous that they look at you constantly in a vulgar state. I am to say you can show one or three pictures of art but after that is oversharing. If anyone wants to look at your stuff, you should direct them to your website and if they are so interested in seeing more they will pay for it! Don't give people shit for free and really many people carry on that the art they see belongs to them as if they discovered it and it never took effort by the artist to create or does not belong to the artist. Especially, you should never tell people your ambitions. This I have known from real life encounters and tiresome facebook friends who really are just devils and really enough seek to impede your artwork whenever its fine and dandy to their twisted measures of trying to assume control over your identity and yet your work. Some people who were only my facebook friends list and still are-are respectable people so they don't actually count in the prior to be clear. Why do I say this? Is because you cannot trust anyone even if they be an artist theirselves or claim to be one. I for one never saw this young woman's art but had to peer over at the commotion she was causing enlisting wannabe boyfriend and the teacher to help out in learning photoshop basics. I am legit to say the teacher literally went over layers in the freaking class and well the person must have not been paying attention anyhow and well when I peered over to see if she was even a valid artist to be so withheld of showing people their work(especially when you showed her your work and they made up a face) what I saw was not impressive at all and if to be punt a rather juvenile attempt at art. You see in the time I showed her Danny Valero, she basically had no art to show herself and not even an online tag. Stated that she did not use the internet at all but email.
Really much seemed to think so special of herself to a delusional equation of superiority where she was strictly inferior. I am to say that many artists will not get consideration to even be paid when there is no place where people can find you on the internet with your artwork and even request your services. An email just does not do it much in any time period where people have had the freelancing thing going on. She  in truth was not a real art but a person who solely on their ego alone was an artist just to them and no one else. She was not ambitious, she wasted important time in the day doing whatever it was when she skipped class and even when there was not class from those times I would talk to her-it would be her drawing. Anyone else I have ever met to call theirselves an artist; is always drawing when and whenever they can and truly she was just a fake person.

I do think that in 2020, less people calling theirselves artists can get by without an actual internet profile that shows they have skills and merits and even their artwork to a grand majority. This probably is all that the freelancing digital art world is good for. At least people are able to use different programs and do certain skills that do enable success and commercial success even if they weigh down their skills by following too close to the grain other artists and just trends of what is popular to make a fan art of. If not are weighed down by the real legality of selling goods they don't own( I don't think you will ever see one of those digital artists who make fan art have any of their clothing items with the fan art in any respectable store with the actual brand's clothing line). But at least people have less excuse to be imbeciles who believe they are worth superiority on their feigned skills alone or lack of them therefore.

    In 2018, I wrote on this but to a degree of similarity on actually detailing things-not really. I do write this piece to warn people of fake merited artists or people who really are lazy, need permission to draw, think they have all the time in the world, behind on the requirements for the job and literally drag art into their whole ego and substance where that is never art. I write to warn artists from sharing too much information with other people and other artists to a certain degree of what enables respect and what does not. Truly folks in another message, she is not the one when she drags you and your works down.

Comments

Popular Posts