Universe Express. the work.
Now, it is to be said, I have worked on Universe Express as long as Mysterious and Changer. Ever since I was in fourth grade. It only makes sense that I would do it again but really already have much done than I ever did before. Long history with this work of Universe Express but I will skip till 2017 and really much that is when it had the most coverage as a project. The work itself was a work that I tried to do in fall 2017 as a four page comic. Meaning each serial only had four pages. It did not work well enough in that attempt and whilst I thought after I finished the 2bitcomics to four pages would complete it but did not. I only got to complete up to two pages in the 2bitcomic project where I was aiming to make at least four page comic serials of 6 projects at one time. It did not work out well and I technically made up to three pages for many works and others just two but it was progress and so I went with it. The 2017 story was not the best invention of the work either and so I really was not committed to creating a four page comic then especially when the process to do so- I did not have under wraps at the time. Nope, even to say it would take until a year later with Black Magic/Zino Flyboy to truly get the process of four pages to be a thing. By that time, truly one could not regress in style to draw the same as in the original fall 2017 draft. Anything but that I pondered to myself and truly tried to do an event on Universe Express in early 2019 and it work out off paper and I started to draft a new version of the story that gave more depth to the characters if not more space to them. That version was completed by the end of summer like near past the middle of July. Anyways, there was a second volume to come from this time period. I thought I could equate the 2017 works inside the 2019 story in 2019 around this time but I realize that it would be just best to start afresh in this year. In short this work is the same or nearly the same as Mysterious and Changer in production regards, have the similar format of 4 pages and vital to the development of a four page method I use today, and really for this work want to give the best content out there. As well I believe I can somehow exchange vital events into the 2019 story that won't derail the 2019 story for the sake of inclusion strictly the 2017 idealisms. Much there is some new adventure to be had in pursuing a not directly pure 2019+ version.I believe there needs to be some more elements of fun in the work and some parts of the 2017 version exchange just that.
Comments
Post a Comment