Park Peculiarity 1

Park Peculiarity 1
Often these days, the park is the only place to see people. Today was running on a trail.  I saw some people coming and prepared to speed up.It seems to be two groups of slow moving people. As I pass I look first and it seems to be a couple. I look again and the woman gazes down to my pants. I look to the man and he just does not notice but does not have a friendlier changed expression from when he was a blur. I continued to run at a faster pacr after seeing who these people were clearly in just a moment. Trailing begind them were not another couple but two chubby children walking a great distance behind  them. I basically thought they should be near their patents but they just trailed along looking sad. I mean, some parents clearly don't care about their children as it was past 7:40  pm after a rainy week; the animals were going to be out. Deer foremost could leap out at the children and that would be that. Coyotes come out around these tines and owls can attack you as well if they think your hair is a prey animal. I am to say these people weren't nature folk and unaware of anything that could go wrong from having your children so far behind you. I just felt sorry for the children as I had left the people far behind.

Comments

Popular Posts