mm culture 12 later fall 2016 in December late.

Dessacrow Academy
MK MZ FUTIRE
MK MZ RUSSIA
Shark on Campus
Unnamed project
2017 Kyeombi Variations.

Oh worked on the colors for Dessacrow Academy when I could not remove the lines from lined paper. MK MZ FUTIRE was a idea I was bringing to a graphic novel format but really much in the two weeks of Christmas break and yea the first one after I left school for that semester in break-worked on. I worked on it near until Christmas. MK MZ RUSSIA I worked on Christmas day and really much was limited in that in regards to injury. Redrew Shark on Campus before New Years eye and basically by the first week of 2017 published it, no one much paid it attention and it did not reach my goals so I basically discounted it worth when it was substantial. Unnamed project I did work on in one of those weeks at the start of 2017 or a weekend rather before being forced to go to a bank.
I worked on "2017" variations of my comics under the Kyeombi title. Had some fun with some variations of course of ideas in these one page drawings. They were another record like MK MZ Russia. I could not put alot of strength into them alone. Pity but "that" alas, can be rectify in the current but would be repetitive if I had two versions of the same stories. It might be something to consider and I would try it indeed.

Comments

Popular Posts