So yea, more.
I am trying so hard to be nice to some people on the net and some times I just keep shit to myself but sometimes I have to point out the obvious when its clear it exists. I don't mean to cyberbully anybody but the previous post was no conjecture at any sum or sort of time.Its just that I don't want a negative connotation upon my art work that I worked on alone and someone wants to try and use that to try and gain a favor with me that really they are often too shy around the corners to say but you can now its true when they followed you and liked several of your pictures. And around that time had the link to a special site open towards more art. I do think that some people rather speak to people than creeping upon them and then saying or refusing to acknowledge that they are doing so. I mean I really don't appreciate people who want to be silent and really much take things out of context and yet refuse but to hover around art and given meanings that I don't intend and don't intend to be them!
Its just something that fucking pisses me off with the younger generation just 3 to 6 years younger than 24. They aren't good communicators and want to blame you for not responding to their inherent lack of communication. Really enough people don't want to be constantly bothered by folks and their refusal to communicate when they had a chance to but alas blew it or refused simply to follow up on it or just got in a relationship with someone else and that ended badly so they need a rebound. I have been around a long time and I got to voice a concern that I don't like timid admiration that is actual toxic when you refuse to speak to a person you have very spoken to a bunch of prior times. But seem to just want to mock them as a image and not as a person and not respect what they are about. Its like I feel myself bullied to an extent by a person who refuses to speak when they show interest, leave you hanging, try to make you out the creep or the enemy and really much try to voice that you ought to appeal to their image of things and not how things really are. If you cannot speak to people and do things that are which considerably iffy in not regarding them as people with feelings and having worked on art and not wanting it to be used as sexual fodder well, some people don't want to be associating so much with you. Or will ever be the ones to reach out and ask whatever the hell you are doing. Believe me, showing admiration for a work in guise of some sexually noted idealism of interest is not the best thing to do to show support for people's works and if not its worse when you refuse to regard them as people and even contact them but assume they understand your messages!
Its just something that fucking pisses me off with the younger generation just 3 to 6 years younger than 24. They aren't good communicators and want to blame you for not responding to their inherent lack of communication. Really enough people don't want to be constantly bothered by folks and their refusal to communicate when they had a chance to but alas blew it or refused simply to follow up on it or just got in a relationship with someone else and that ended badly so they need a rebound. I have been around a long time and I got to voice a concern that I don't like timid admiration that is actual toxic when you refuse to speak to a person you have very spoken to a bunch of prior times. But seem to just want to mock them as a image and not as a person and not respect what they are about. Its like I feel myself bullied to an extent by a person who refuses to speak when they show interest, leave you hanging, try to make you out the creep or the enemy and really much try to voice that you ought to appeal to their image of things and not how things really are. If you cannot speak to people and do things that are which considerably iffy in not regarding them as people with feelings and having worked on art and not wanting it to be used as sexual fodder well, some people don't want to be associating so much with you. Or will ever be the ones to reach out and ask whatever the hell you are doing. Believe me, showing admiration for a work in guise of some sexually noted idealism of interest is not the best thing to do to show support for people's works and if not its worse when you refuse to regard them as people and even contact them but assume they understand your messages!
Comments
Post a Comment