Too much words and too much water 2

(link)
What I did find in the past were some written words, spoken words, poems and lyrics about winter/ spring 2017 because I remember the meanings behind writing them. I am not going to share them all but I write strictly about being in the government class and basically as if waterboarded by people's expressions of displeasure with me being there, the teacher's constant vile looks of unempathy( if that is a word), the rambling of a toxic school culture just rummaging through the airwaves, occult-dirty-wicked things just coming along with all the people of the world as they praised the statue of satan in this toxic school culture and really enough just many and many times of clenching the fist because one person or some aside of you could not keep their filthy hot breathe to theirselves. Add  more passed around information and the context of what is even being taught with the sensory and your own ideas of a great majority to previous ideas and the aforemention stimuli you cannot but be waterboarded by the sum of information and sensations being thrown at you. As if being slowly tortured, you cannot focus. Namely, sick it is to understand that all this information. Realize there is hardly but mainly hate. Only you and your prior ideas, and the information that is taught and few good passed ideas are only the positives especially when the environment is a pure fucking negative. This could be said of that government class and its delinquent students from modern morals. I regulate to say these people were people who lived in trailers, the far other side of town and really much indifferent to the concept of treating people right regardless of their skin color. I pretty much say that if there is a racist clothes article besides the white hood-it is those camouflage tacky puffy fucking jackets used to hunt. I mean they are actually neutral items but the meanings people give them just mean something terribly racist and just a hick culture of people living by the waters with their fucking confederate flags and thinking they look tolerable in attractiveness when they look befuddled with a demonic ancestry. Not to be racist myself, some people just look like as if they are the offsprings of demons and one girl with very sharp red eyebrows and just a freckled face that was always nearly angry when she looked at me wearing one of these fucking jackets- I am to say I can never see these jackets to be neutral of any sort.(the ugly jacket)

Anyways this writing is basically about being what? Waterboarded and basically tortured very deeply to a permanence you wish you had someone else who could relate to you or talk to you. Nope, I was in that room alone and would you blame me if I skipped the class on many lecture days because of how tense and just toxic the place would be like a wildfire of hate and then I am basically stuck in the room with various large amounts of water tossed over me without my control nor my consent ever the sort. I say that people sign up for a class to learn and not to be fucking tortured to death. Really. That class did teach me alot about people however. No one will speak up unless it affects them and really much people who are colored will not just automatically ban together and speak up for another but take seats in the back and if not just be self hating. I excel that is why other narratives in education are important and why people's voices should be heard and maybe just the education system has an awful lot of these opportunities to be waterboarded for even existing. Never before was I treated like that and never again was I treated like that. I was just the teacher, the culture of the school for the people in it and just really much the compliant racist students just going along with everything and finding no voice in them to say, " this is not right".

Comments

Popular Posts