Mysterious and Changer but clarifying the 3rd volume, take it or leave it.
So, I actually made a progress post for Mysterious and Changer on the private blog but I would like to speak about the third volume. This does not come as a progress point ever at all but to just talk about how the ideas presented in my mind of the memory of third volume are different from what is on paper and what the 2018 version provided.
Much to say that events are just loosely the "fourth volume" and so much story is missing. I am thinking its only because of the spring 2016 draft that rearranged the volumes or really enough-I just did the 2018 version from memory of that version. Oft I have decided that I will not use this interpretation at all and go back to the original ideas. I do realize that this work has alot of dark things that happen in this work which could be construed to be very dark adult things but albeit I have kept some of that darkness but removed elements in which would certainly bring on the wrong imagery even if only for a while in some people's gutter minds. So yea, basically if I was to have ever done any 3rd volume drafting or to do any; the original 3rd volume idea will stand but with more maturation of the ideas to a better extent.
Comments
Post a Comment