where did all the 2017 posts go and why are they so freaking hard to find.
Last night, if you will listen, I simply long ago had placed some works I noted in microsoft word on the draft section of blogger. I know many people don't have bloggers but there is an option for drafts and a draft section. So basically yesterday went and previewed some drafts from the fall 2017 period and what do I find? An accurate timeline of events in a some what fictional form from there. That is how I remembered what happened in the Styles of Beautiful Women 21 and why I wrote it or made the image. Noticeably I am to say that such, there are alot of posts on this blog and really much would have to read alot to find the stories from 2017 that are unmarked or mixed in other things. Really I don't have time to read my stuff all now even though it is summer and else got the time to do it objectively if it weren't for other things. But it seems like I will have to read everything to find all the bits of pieces of the stories I actually did write on this site at one point or another. This is what I am to think when I go to the drafts and find the stuff in which I did find.
Namely, this has been a lesson on how the memory of people can diminish over three years and it would be good to keep a diary or something so you don't have to do all the hard work later to get an accurate picture of events.
Namely, this has been a lesson on how the memory of people can diminish over three years and it would be good to keep a diary or something so you don't have to do all the hard work later to get an accurate picture of events.
Comments
Post a Comment