Breakaway 7; Counting Candies.
So I basically took some treats from the party at the school, only the new food as the teacher had left out the food people brought the previous day and well some people ate that stuff not knowing it was out there all the day and night. Let me tell you that it served them right. They were like children at a Christmas party but these were fucking anywhere from mainly 30 to 50 something year old people in that class who mainly acted the fucking fool. There were some people in the earlier 20s like me but they were just asshats pure and pure. They ate the stale food too and really enough the people were so much like asshole children to mock them, I cam home to count how much goods I had taken from the party. However I did not take much at but the cinnamon roll thing this alternative type chick brought that once had a thing for me but you know it was all just pure conventionally sexual and nothing more if you were to see the person later and realize that " this is who she is!" I mean it was a shit buffet and I only took one thing much that could be "salvageable" and which no touched! I mean I did not need the benefits of what gave them joy, I took a small amount to insult their idea of a christmas party like grade schoolers do. It was so fucking disgusting and disturbing to see the maturity of people really be as low and hindered as if they were still children. They thought they were kings and queens eating day old shit that really could give you food poisoning. Like fried chicken just staying out all day long and all night is not good to even eat but they ate it and no one asked much if the food was safe. Oh wait, some woman who was like some type of self important wierdo basically asked the question. The teacher said, " this is from another party, I stored it away and such and such". The thing is that she did not. The food had been in the same spot since the day before when another class I was also in had the party. Nothing had moved and nothing had changed. The old lady who taught the class was clearly lying and yea some people just really did never have common sense to recognize that the food was a day old and just not good to eat. The wierdo woman just chomped down on eating the stuff. I said nothing, she did ask-she just did not have the learning or training to know and really was like a little kid. The people were all like little kids who go to their grade room homeroom parties and count their treats. I mean when I got home feeling this twisted notion of adultlife, I fucking counted one thing because really-is it so hard for people not to be full of theirselves and full of shit? These people in either art class were terrible people.
In the class before you got two "good art" students who excelled at Art 2 which definitely does not make any artist announced they were going to transfer to other colleges and the BFA art programs( you already know how I feel about these things). I kid you not in the previous party, those people were age appropriate but still egoistical and self praising asshats for just doing the minimal. You have to be on a reasonable dose of crack to believe you are "master artist" from a class that very much is a tiny step away from " 5 concepts of art" and "materials to use in art". That was art 1, but noticeably so few people were into this notion of pride on taking art 1 that only 3 students were in Art 2. I am to tell you that Art 2 was basically just a place for the teacher to dote on the few people who believed they needed this class to improve in art. I am to readily say these people were properly thinking the Art 2 would transfer and in most cases-it never does. So yea, no one in the graphic design tracks had to waste time on Art 2 and its pomp but the class was mixed into Art 1 because of such a low retention rate( I mean Art 2 had at least 4 students in it but one dropped out). But the two girls who stood up with the intentions were likely to fail because no one in their equatable four programs much accept the credits from community college classes. I am to say that only few colleges do and maybe they were going to those colleges but yea, it turns out they weren't and really much I had researched to know which ones do and don't and only few do but weren't any of the ones they got into. I mean, for the wordiness of the prior is as wordy as their meaningless obligations to pull out the pomp behind their works. Oh, you two have prestige a person would be forced to think only for their view point but in reality no one could give a fuck about all the drivel of meaning of their pieces came about when they were asshats throughout the whole class. I mean, fuck, you expect me to believe you have a mind after all that bullshit pulled in class about how you are better than Art 1 students not realizing Art 1 is a meaningless title and not everyone runs around with skillset names at Art 1 and level 1 or some bullshit. I mean people have skills and just take the class for credit but yea, they thought everyone did not have skill and readily had to rise up to the occasion of being as learned as them from no skills in Art 2. Laughable at best and just a good example on how people have serious misconceptions about art and who is an artist and how people become artists. I am to say art is self taught and not taught. Its a joke to think you can teach art when it comes from within. But akin-these people were like republicans caught in their facebook delusions, don't bother them and don't be near them. I mean this naive black young woman bought into the myth. Oh yea, Art 2 will surely advance me in art when I will do next to shit nothing or anything that requires real practice. I mean these people just had to make four pictures and that was it for them and they had to occasionally by the teacher's means to show how her advanced students do the work. It was terrible. I am careful to not relate it to a kung fu-dojo that is for shit but literally that is as scammy as it was when you know how real art works and this Art 1, Art 2, Design 1-2D was not it. Literally. These people getting up were just painting eggs on their faces and really much show how just how people get behind in these fancy ideas of " higher education to become a real artist". Literally nothing transferred over in which these two made up classes where they had prestige and skill. I admit they had some but not enough to thinking the shit they thought and behave the ignorant and brute manner in which they did. I do say that they were not men child however even if it was clear that something was wrong with one of the "ace" students to where she could not decide in what to get a degree in and had been in school for 8 years without achieving a degree. Perspective friends, at this time I only had 1 year and one semester at the community college after I basically eased into "graphic design" there. I had been in that place for one fall semester in 2014, and then another in the spring 2015 and that makes a year of easing into graphic design for reasons of people not being receptive of ideas but I had my plans and yet never vocalized them. It eventually just became the only notion to complete education by the merits, " there are no other ways for education to be achieved". Oh, it took one year to do that. I was only at the end of one year and a semester into graphic design by the time I was taking this Art 1 mixed class with Art 2. 2 years so far at that point. I mean literally this person had been probably on a hellish self indulging adventure. I mean to be basically a normal highschooler, go to college and through some events change too many positions and being indecisive you basically end up where this person was. Who I note was 27 really much and probably did start school when they were 19. I mean. Wow, she basically outed herself thinking she had prestige and it comes across like this, " I don't wear a mask as I don't wear panties". So I am to say considerable these two folks weren't that smart at all and really the other just seemed to be rushing into "marriage" for monetary security. I mean no real woman with any good intents blabs about their prospective anyone to people they hardly fucking know or aren't on good terms( I express they these people thought they were good folk of the world and mentors even but they pissed me off disrespecting my skills and identity so you better be fucking on the note that I would not spare any words in speaking about them at any sheer time) and simply women who do this I find just want people to give a damn about them and give them importance that they should have if they could make their own stable income. Yea, so these people were in my age range somewhat but then no. I do express that it took only one year and then a semester to graduate with an associates while these people were probably just going to take four years to graduate again because nothing transferred. So yea. Those were those people.
In the other class you got people so stupid they thought taking Design 1-2D was to make them "artists" in which the class was essentially just playing with shapes and make forgeries of western paintings and just really much a bunch of white bigots and all the hispanic people who thought they were white too. Clap! It was a shit show. The most racist classroom environment of them all. The teacher did not know what space meant and I literally mean that. Would peep over my shoulder and offer suggestions to my art. I was nice enough to be quiet and not blow the women up for insults against my character and my skills and readily I just ensured I did the last assignment before anyone else because I had real skills and did not need the benefit of an education system to give me permission to advance and even make art. Literally these people were men children. They had no concept of decency and ya, they basically are like those people who hate masks and out theirselves, " I don't wear masks like I don't wear panties".
Um. yea, they were those people and really much blabbed too much about their lives as if they were trying to recover lost time or recover who they could have been like when they were all children and wishing about who they would be as adults. I am to say they did not realize they were adults and they did not realize that none of their idealisms about art would actually make them artists.
Literally, the Design 1-2D was to try and give graphic design students with no art skills an artistic perspective but really it just coaxed the egos of bigots, laughable art deans and a teacher and an unproductive mannerism and notion on what art was. Literally western art. Western art, we love white people and western art. No other art. Look at me the teacher, I am Japanese and I don't care for any other art. I am to say that really much the class was a place where no productive anything happened and people were really anti-black or hispanic or any other people and the hispanics would be nodding on( albeit some people would consider me a hispanic but I akin won't reference such a real claim to the fact that many people aren't smart enough to realize the real subject matter of diversity and just keep it simple for all the dumb fucks out there-oh yea, just "black" whatever the fuck that means). The people thought they were going to be artists because these classes must be where artists come from. The sad thing is that really this class was never designed to even make them artists at all and the dean admitted that much to me in a letter in response to my claims of discrimination in this profound fuck face class. It was to teach them to think like artists but never be them. They took things to mean that they would be artists and the teacher indulged them to a length which is laughable as saying, " the moon is red". These people never noticed they had to be at least in the Art 1 class to even come off that notion but they weren't and just assumed they would become artist because the teacher would coax them into being artists. Them, who by their own natures and free time had never dared to hold a pencil and draw shit. I mean, the teacher if actually to make them artists would have real work to do and she basically realized that she'd be in big shit if she did and just acted in a way to avoid responsibilities of such a claim by the lesser adults in the company of this class. Like a mother soothes a child when its crying, "oh, its gonna be okay". She was like, "oh, you are going to learn art, so much that you will 'never' see it coming, yes sir re bob!" I mean the older woman was a smoothe operator to the point she fed them tainted fucking food. Oh, so dangerous.
Oft folks you aren't going to learn jack shit from any art class to be disciplined and have a life in art or even progress your art. It comes from within and nowadays with technology you can even cheapen this journey by seeking out Loish, Ethan Becker fixing Loish and some low tier wannabe Loish fixing Ethan Becker fixing Loish and yea-that probably would not get anywhere either. When I say art comes from within, that is its sole condition and you study art in society and artists and that is its sole condition. I could even write a paper. Oft these people were basically just art haters with their contrived notions of "how easy it is to be an artist" that really much belittles what art to artists mean and even their progress. If you ask me why I cut off the progress feature on this site is because frankly too many racist fucking backward people get to use my ideas( marvel and dc and south Korean company called Lezhin and even other folk indeed who are "okay with racism") and profit off it. I am to say that really much if you see an official verified account with, "oh, one page comic a day and get different artists to do it"- I have a suspension and suspicion that this idea could not be fully original.
I am to say that I want all the utility of my ideas to be of impact to people of color and just those who are not of color but yet are good persons. I stems mostly from the belittling fantasy wet dreams of bigot men children from this one Design 1-2D class about art and what it is and how people are just artists and just the emergence of dumb fuckers like them constantly in today's media relevance. I mean, " I don't wear a mask as I don't wear panties" is as much as what these old fucking people would be saying and really enough they just wanted attention, an escape from their messed up lives that they probably messed up theirselves and just wanted to be special by stepping on what art is and who artists are. Let me tell you, I never saw any much of these people graduate and only two people from that class did graduate the graphic design program to any degree. I mean, the people who talked so much about their personal bullshit in class and their jiggity jiggity about what art was and how they could subvert it to be about them when they were never going to work to become artists, were pretty well socialized in the graphic design tacky program community of the "lab periods".
I mean," yo, shut the fuck up" is what people needed to say to them especially wierdo woman who ate the fucking spoiled food and was like, "its okay". These people could talk in the labs and they would talk in this class. You could not escape them and really not ever if you did not want to bring your computer from home or even personal support adobe which I don't for various reasons of them being monopolizing sons of bitches very greedy for your money. You just at some times when you saw anyone of them come in would just up and later leave if you had nothing to complete. I basically made sure most of the times that semester I got everything done at least 30 minutes before one of these fucking people would come in gabbering about theirselves and being so erroneous loud they were screaming their souls for attention and classic retribution to be who they wanted to be as adults from their childhood and never realize they were adults "now". I am to say that they were known very vocally by anyone who did not know them and really much that people tend to talk about those who graduated especially if everyone is to know their fucking business. Like conversations would happen like this, " what happened to that guy over there who was so fucking loud".
"Oh, he graduated, good riddance". I am to say that if you had a loud voice and such an impact where everyone knew your lifestory, people knew if you dropped out or graduated and no one else ever referenced these people as having graduated or even being in the graphic design class to graduate. Oh, about that folks, how I know none of these people graduated is because of the Portfolio Review class and every year or semester where people are to graduate usually the spring; there is a picture taken of the graphic design students in the class and you can say that you only take that class when close to graduating or graduating. Only one dude and another girl would graduate with those two people I mentioned before. Oh and it is to say that only the young people graduated in spring 2017. No one of these men children ( can include women) were ever pictured or in this vital class to graduate at any time in which I would graduate or afterwards. Literally some of those young people were just playing along with their racist counterparts from an older generation and yet seeing them as inferior obviously but enough to tolerate them. Yet I am to express that these people who graduated where never better off and really just never had the skills to do anything but show up to support the Portfolio Review by the time I was to graduate and they the two who showed had humbled a bit. I namely to say a 30 something year old woman who always yapped on about her husband showed up with her "boyfriend" who was this jacked black dude. It was not surprising as she was not apart of the racist crowd by any pure effort but somewhat dismissive of how she thought she was so important to just blab about her life and be amongst them in that certain regard and to some racist extents of a possible upbringing. This one fellow who basically joined the two youngish people who graduated in staring me to death in spring 2017 during that web design 2 class wanted to be nice to me when he had been a total asshole. I am literally to say that as an adult, you are pressing your luck staring at people as if they should not exist.
They mellowed down because they had literally few job opportunities. I am to tell you that really much the school's graphic design program was enough to get you credits to get a job but never was it sure you had the skills. You had to teach yourself everything and maybe if you don't ask the proper questions of yourself, no one will hire you. Self driven trade "Graphic Design" is. Certain things were never taught that people are expected to do. I am to say everyone of the men children and the younger people aside them payed for playing out their delusions in this class and really there was only one sane woman left in the class, but she namely did not come to class to much but on the day of the party when I noted how bad everyone behaved she said, " I feel sorry for them".
When you saw these people in this room on that day of the "party" you saw just a bunch of messed up children whose parents clearly neglected them. I am to say that if you have children you should probably raise them to where they don't try to live out a childhood in adulthood and don't do cringe and evil shit that basically ruins people's ability to work in any environment and just create a toxic environment. You see in this party they would have liked to believe they were going to become artists and not be rewarded for their efforts to even dream of this delusion but the truth is they were never going to work to make anything come true much and much. They would never become artists by their own lacking efforts when they put so much work and so much jabber and gibberish bullshit into a delusion. I am to say that is the very meaning of a type of mental sickness but don't ever tell people they have mental issues. These people would even if they were young and managed to graduated ended up pretty much not even being able to do jackshit. I am to say they did not even want to continue their education when I am to say myself it was lacking. They did not learn to create texts and I am to say that really much someone has to create funky texts behind some music videos' fonts. Basically they just limited theirselves because you can only do certain jobs in graphic design and get certain job opportunities with a corresponding degree level. I mean, you will never be placed on an Avenger's movie when you don't have a bachelors degree in something or graphic design related even. Yea, so a graphic designer saying no to further education as an associates is basically saying, " I don't want certain opportunities and I want to be limited to local and strictly local opportunities and maybe they won't hire me to a point if technology advances even more".
So those people who later graduated and basically dogged me down in the winter/spring semester of 2017 when they graduated basically just drove theirselves into a corner and really much they did not have the " educational requirements to transfer". I am to say that they publicized every fucking thing about theirselves imaginable and lord have mercy, you dear reader don't need to know much of that shit but I am to say they honestly suffered in real academic courses and work of such. I mean basically English-the ones everyone takes their first year in college were so hard for them they had to "retake them". They had to take more than one math class to reach the critical requirements for the program where you only needed to take one more math for the programs of many of these art technical centric things if you missed basic college requirements. Yeph, these people were not smart, they were very dumb especially the young people who graduated. In fact one of the people who graduated was a person who went to my highschool and really enough they weren't that smart at all. One time they were GT in one class but they just skipped out on being that at all just to be regulate theirselves "one with the crowd". I am to say they could not venture further into higher education. Such of the matter they would not be able to advance their title to any greater paper merit or any supposed future gain by schooling ( if it would work in the favor of people teaching them how to do something things in the various adobe programs and else graphic design things that people would not learn if no one ideally pointed them to). I am to say they could have thought the world of theirselves in this Christmas party and then in that spring/summer 2018 time but the real world kicks in and well-they are at a very large disadvantage in having a last career in graphic design from what I can say is that they limited their opportunities to learn pretty much anything at all in the graphic design classes (even those academic subjects they just basically flopped through)-by not wanting to pursue even higher education and "fixing the gaps large or small" in their knowledge.
Yea, so I basically am to say that really I was never in a league or class alongside any of these people and they just built theirselves up to be brought down to earth and stay there. I already had my life and I already had my plans and these people just tried to step over that to the best of their contrived notions of ," I don't wear a mask as I don't wear panties". Literally I don't think you have to be knocked down by life to just leave people the fuck alone or not being racist and aggressive towards them. I am just to say these people were just slackers and made this Christmas party to give an excuse to go back to a childish mannerism and where and which they could actually find a fulfilling role of something in their lives but someone found a way to for-fill their lives in a way in which you would not expect. Oh yea! That was a super joke. But really none of these people were really serious about their potential graphic design careers and well some young people would be lied to they were "okay" but really they were just stringed along thinking teacher's praise equals actuality and job promises in which it does not. I mean why do the graphic design teachers even work at the school if their careers were so successful. I mean at the point you met them they are no longer graphic designers but teachers who might do limited works every once and a while from connections when they had jobs that I say are "limited". They even admitted as much in the Portfolio class where you had to get an interview from a "real graphic designer" or someone in your field. It just was a bubble reality these people were living and none of their preparations were adequate and frankly they properly never wanted to engage in academic learning to any real degree so just cancelled out the notion of higher education after the community college even when its necessary to continue their careers to any grace and extent of not being a photocopier. I mean they were like highschool students who convince theirselves they don't need to study because they will be alright if they don't go to college and then realize they have to work many minimal wage jobs just to fucking survive. Truly, I am to say any sane person could have seen this from the Christmas Party they threw theirselves and really much were just people delinquent of decency, hardwork and commonsense. I mean, I counted the treats I got from their party and I could only give one fuck that they would be sorry for forcing the notions that the "real world does not apply to me". Basically anyone could come to that conclusion and very much the ego of these people needing to be special is apart of a problematic group of people who today just plague us with bullshit for attention that really outs them as mental ill and incompetent, " I don't wear a mask as I don't wear panties".

Comments
Post a Comment