Why I did not post in 2015.
I must say why I did not post much in 2015; is that I had nothing to post really that I wanted anyone to follow along word for word and be able to anticipate me. The reason why I have been looking for new ways of MK MZODERN is simply because I know people are there; out for my blood. And really; the highlight of this year and rather the ending was discovering new mediums and new sounds along with the accomplishment of creating Mysterious and Changer; an actual comic. I met no one interesting; just a fake meant to drawn out thoughts to parallel the real. An illusion was the up prop.
I find that people. Have no respect for modesty. No respect for meadows. They tear them down and poor pooh bear and tigger and all the rest have to live in terrible apartments. And really; that you can continue to train and train. The forces come and come until you are if not fatally wounded and you cannot continue. But you must to release the poor pooh bear and tigger back to their homes. So you continue to fight, heal and develop new understandings and then at the end of the year; when you cannot win because you just healed-they the enemy laugh at you and tout your failure as their victory perhaps for too long. And people who were featured by their whisking hands of contexture ; are gone crazy and out for your blood-the next time; the next year later. And then next and next; the point is- the enemy is very ego touting and to post things give them too much opportunity to interact! To much too interact and believe me when I say; there was as much as a year worth of insult. When I decided to post on my particulars. And at every turn and post-there was some type of incremental attack. Just because they had gotten some type of victory the turn previously and thought that they had " won". And the fact I rather not post when people were going to be able to take advantage of it all. They thought they were licensed to attack. It tells you one thing about them-animals who just eat anything they can to advance whatever endgoal they have. Its like a game to them and that game had to end.
I tried not to be insulted and tried to post as normally as I could, but friends these are not normal conditions. I decided on a magazine to post whatever I wanted when I wanted with no censorship and no threats from folks in life. I still did not want to be bothered and they continued as if so eager to win and they did not know what they needed to do to make it end-so they attacked me. In broad day light with an attack akin to nonsense and thought they were profound; in winning. But they were sadly mistakened because there was never anything to win. If anything; it proved them as psychopathic animals; viewing to their hearts content to cause harm and when given permission just once to think that they had won. They hurried up to the conclusion that when people "give them permission" or check to see if some one is following me; they mean they can do it again and again. Just because you look back to see who is following you-they come and stab you and then when you look forward-they keep stabbing you and stabbing you and then try to throw a slab of brick at you to make it go through your skull. But they have not the know how for that act of horrid in their mind of red-neither the force and nor will reality allow them to throw a brick as one would throw a stab and pierce a skull. Childish, frantic, screaming and if not completely a " chicken that lost its head" are these folks; so deranged and so childish they think they can defy laws of reality. And that everything has to center around them stalk you and manipulating you to their whim, and you cannot look back not for a time at all and then look back. Because they are eager and sated in blood and foolishness to take your life!
And really no one should equate in words their sanity to yours or theirselves. At least people who are not mad like them. They are not human. Solely think they are god himself or herself and have come to particularly defeat ever since of sanity in the world, decrying a purpose in their lives to unite people in some grace religion that people do not want and want in a roundabout manner to force religion on people who don't want it. Have created a system for it all; where certain people will sit at their picnic table and people like me-well people like me. Deserve to be experimented on and black mailed and they think that when people realign their hand backwards for a moment that they have truly won. But they have not at all.
When simply people move their hand back to see if there was danger or not. They turn around and the problem worsens and worsens until the follower thinks they have won-they move their knife forward incrementally as they put their hand back and when they go to type they try to murder them-with this brick they find on the floor and think they can jut through the skull. Why? Because they are insane, out of their minds and full of ego and full of fear. They can not be human, why, because people are just pieces of meat to pick up flesh to gather for their endgoal. And I rather not be around such nasty following folk and by writing this it may incite them-but again I say; it cannot be done and if they do attack-they are guilty even. I would like to say even more-they will be more incited to attack and cannot hold back their hunger to act a fool. Because their very dream is now targeted or could be made known to the public and what will occur then?
I laugh at this part. Because the animals will reveal their natures and it will all collapse.
I find that people. Have no respect for modesty. No respect for meadows. They tear them down and poor pooh bear and tigger and all the rest have to live in terrible apartments. And really; that you can continue to train and train. The forces come and come until you are if not fatally wounded and you cannot continue. But you must to release the poor pooh bear and tigger back to their homes. So you continue to fight, heal and develop new understandings and then at the end of the year; when you cannot win because you just healed-they the enemy laugh at you and tout your failure as their victory perhaps for too long. And people who were featured by their whisking hands of contexture ; are gone crazy and out for your blood-the next time; the next year later. And then next and next; the point is- the enemy is very ego touting and to post things give them too much opportunity to interact! To much too interact and believe me when I say; there was as much as a year worth of insult. When I decided to post on my particulars. And at every turn and post-there was some type of incremental attack. Just because they had gotten some type of victory the turn previously and thought that they had " won". And the fact I rather not post when people were going to be able to take advantage of it all. They thought they were licensed to attack. It tells you one thing about them-animals who just eat anything they can to advance whatever endgoal they have. Its like a game to them and that game had to end.
I tried not to be insulted and tried to post as normally as I could, but friends these are not normal conditions. I decided on a magazine to post whatever I wanted when I wanted with no censorship and no threats from folks in life. I still did not want to be bothered and they continued as if so eager to win and they did not know what they needed to do to make it end-so they attacked me. In broad day light with an attack akin to nonsense and thought they were profound; in winning. But they were sadly mistakened because there was never anything to win. If anything; it proved them as psychopathic animals; viewing to their hearts content to cause harm and when given permission just once to think that they had won. They hurried up to the conclusion that when people "give them permission" or check to see if some one is following me; they mean they can do it again and again. Just because you look back to see who is following you-they come and stab you and then when you look forward-they keep stabbing you and stabbing you and then try to throw a slab of brick at you to make it go through your skull. But they have not the know how for that act of horrid in their mind of red-neither the force and nor will reality allow them to throw a brick as one would throw a stab and pierce a skull. Childish, frantic, screaming and if not completely a " chicken that lost its head" are these folks; so deranged and so childish they think they can defy laws of reality. And that everything has to center around them stalk you and manipulating you to their whim, and you cannot look back not for a time at all and then look back. Because they are eager and sated in blood and foolishness to take your life!
And really no one should equate in words their sanity to yours or theirselves. At least people who are not mad like them. They are not human. Solely think they are god himself or herself and have come to particularly defeat ever since of sanity in the world, decrying a purpose in their lives to unite people in some grace religion that people do not want and want in a roundabout manner to force religion on people who don't want it. Have created a system for it all; where certain people will sit at their picnic table and people like me-well people like me. Deserve to be experimented on and black mailed and they think that when people realign their hand backwards for a moment that they have truly won. But they have not at all.
When simply people move their hand back to see if there was danger or not. They turn around and the problem worsens and worsens until the follower thinks they have won-they move their knife forward incrementally as they put their hand back and when they go to type they try to murder them-with this brick they find on the floor and think they can jut through the skull. Why? Because they are insane, out of their minds and full of ego and full of fear. They can not be human, why, because people are just pieces of meat to pick up flesh to gather for their endgoal. And I rather not be around such nasty following folk and by writing this it may incite them-but again I say; it cannot be done and if they do attack-they are guilty even. I would like to say even more-they will be more incited to attack and cannot hold back their hunger to act a fool. Because their very dream is now targeted or could be made known to the public and what will occur then?
I laugh at this part. Because the animals will reveal their natures and it will all collapse.
Comments
Post a Comment