Black Pepper.
(1)A dark entry into the tale is how things were all going to plan. Yes, use the rest of the time of the year as a learning opportunity. But the relentless people to beg you as a square even to be put in a circle, they are terrible folk at best. It was a new strange scene of being back in that place once again; but people seemed ever so likely to try to outcast when originally the school was a friendly place. So friendly; that people never really cared about each other.
(2)But after whatever occurred the school of the past was replaced with a dark image. Of someone's view point of reality it seemed and the school was not normal. And really to be frank; would it kill
people to be nice?
(3)The art just was not working out as it did as it did in the past, something had tainted the mood and something dark was going on beyond the scenes causing it. I really did not want to find out but for the sake of being of the humanities. This would have to be found out. So I went to settle the problem and used another project; Mind Games in the mean time.
(4)That Friday I was tried again and continue to find some type of strength but I failed. And record the ideas as exactly as they were then because; why should I be at a rush or at odds with anyone?When I could just take it easy and not having to work towards writing on the goal without fighting anyone. I resolved that; that I should not have to fight anyone and some people obviously think that is an invitation to attack folk because they are indeed guilty of their evil and their crimes. These type of animals would mess up a Black Pepper occasion if they could: but truly can anyone mess up an occasion? No they cannot; and that is why I am here to further expand on this time period.
(2)But after whatever occurred the school of the past was replaced with a dark image. Of someone's view point of reality it seemed and the school was not normal. And really to be frank; would it kill
people to be nice?
(3)The art just was not working out as it did as it did in the past, something had tainted the mood and something dark was going on beyond the scenes causing it. I really did not want to find out but for the sake of being of the humanities. This would have to be found out. So I went to settle the problem and used another project; Mind Games in the mean time.
(4)That Friday I was tried again and continue to find some type of strength but I failed. And record the ideas as exactly as they were then because; why should I be at a rush or at odds with anyone?When I could just take it easy and not having to work towards writing on the goal without fighting anyone. I resolved that; that I should not have to fight anyone and some people obviously think that is an invitation to attack folk because they are indeed guilty of their evil and their crimes. These type of animals would mess up a Black Pepper occasion if they could: but truly can anyone mess up an occasion? No they cannot; and that is why I am here to further expand on this time period.
Comments
Post a Comment