"X"
I feel myself thinking of you
and then I am fucking. And then I am fucking you.
Oh, how I touch you and how I just want to sigh,
how I am thinking about you. And then "x".
Its all just a treasure in a dream.
Popcorn and butter. Sour cream and chicken scenery.
A little getaway house of skate punk- paranolau-paranormal.
I feel myself thinking of you, x and then I am touching you.
Can't find the keys to not dream of you.
X and then I am having sex with you,
of all the things I am dreaming of having sex with you.
And wide wise eyes. Green and sparkly and I have had the
heart reach into my back and pull flowers,
" do I love you"
" I do"
But when "X" all I can do is fuck you.
All I can do is fuck you.
X is so heavenly true.
I want you.
"X" a breeze below on these towers on high!
I wish the surface and the sky goodbye!!!!!
Causing I am falling off with the flowers the heart makes the back
pick, when I am fucking someone else in reality...X!!!
X!!!!!
When I am not awake, I am having sex with you. Oh, x!
Sex....ba-bu-ba-bum-bum-ba-ba-bu-bum, with you always in my dreams.
and then I am fucking. And then I am fucking you.
Oh, how I touch you and how I just want to sigh,
how I am thinking about you. And then "x".
Its all just a treasure in a dream.
Popcorn and butter. Sour cream and chicken scenery.
A little getaway house of skate punk- paranolau-paranormal.
I feel myself thinking of you, x and then I am touching you.
Can't find the keys to not dream of you.
X and then I am having sex with you,
of all the things I am dreaming of having sex with you.
And wide wise eyes. Green and sparkly and I have had the
heart reach into my back and pull flowers,
" do I love you"
" I do"
But when "X" all I can do is fuck you.
All I can do is fuck you.
X is so heavenly true.
I want you.
"X" a breeze below on these towers on high!
I wish the surface and the sky goodbye!!!!!
Causing I am falling off with the flowers the heart makes the back
pick, when I am fucking someone else in reality...X!!!
X!!!!!
When I am not awake, I am having sex with you. Oh, x!
Sex....ba-bu-ba-bum-bum-ba-ba-bu-bum, with you always in my dreams.
Comments
Post a Comment