October the 13th Board Of Directors meeting.
Jamie Hinte: Today we have assembled the different pieces of the MM culture all at once. And today we are going to discuss each different project all at once. First we'll introduce ourselves and then our project; MM culture.
Ashylhn Cash: writer
I might not say it but I like pink things and really this place is toasty and well I am a writer here. And writing is my fancy.
Vegas Dory: entertainment scribe and glory accounts.
Will say that I am the entertainment expert here and really all glory on all accounts.
Maxima Broxxyk : personal advice, pleasure and sexual advice, comica expert
Determining winter force of nature. Sexual pleasure ever and if you measure, top heavy. Classic and world renowned in study.
Deigo Mapmax : digital cinema, webstring sourcer and media appraiser.
Mapology is the key my friends but in the digital era I have no friends, not even them.
Molly Smith: Gift Grabber, who knows no bounds. Cleaner of text of Comica. Mass comica fan.
Bakes and drinks.
I really like comics and writing is not a passion nor a hobby; just a forced practice.
Hannah Dean: ligande Lief viewer, comica drawer and writer, best friends with everyone except Jamie Duccio Hinte.
I really do not like you Jamie Hinte.
Jamie Hinte: Chief Script Writer of the 12th Under Office.
I really like cakes and boobs. So the anxious women who hate me chant. But I do; just not a dark way.
Nude Women in Sweets
Jamie Hinte: So guys how about this? I know you like this Maxima? Let's all discuss. One line only; we have a lot of work to do else, we can't spend time talking about this as we normally would.
Maxima: Fuck you, but I think since its personal to this guy we should include me! I am heavy and oh, so attractive and rather change the title and all of it to me, Maxima Nude in Sweets! It would be cool and then I could all draw you fu...!
Ashylhn Cash: DGE! Fudge, she said, we can all make fudge. Um, well..I think we could say that this is a tie into another project or something or the sort. I'm sure no one will take advantage of this and still our ideas!
Vegas Dory: I disagree with your notions, Cash. But Fudge with Maxima, would be good.
Jamie Hinte: Back on subject please. I really cannot tell you enough! No fucking and no fudging here...shhit..sheesh. Save it for later, Vegas Dory. I am sure Maxima would not agree to that!
Maxima: well I am lonely and...
Ashylhn Cash: And hippos, lots of fucking hippos, length guys, many different opinions please. I am thinking 13 girls and then one story or perhaps 8 stories.
Jamie Hinte: Ash..! Language.
Ashylhn Cash: Sex-shin, you say it all the time in your works.
Jamie Hinte: quiet woman.
Ashlylhn Cash: Woman?! Oh my.
Vegas Dory: I am thinking that there should be 180 girls and just one story linking them together, how about you guys what do you?
Diego Mapmax: I think we should not think about that but really, its something that we should each develop at least 30 ideas for each; how about that?
Molly Smith: Fuck that, I want to have fudge with Maxima, literally; I am O, so starving this christmas eve. SX! Sex! More sex.
Hannah Dean: Really? Speaking up of that; Smith do the better and say something meaningful this is not trash talk time and Jamie Hinte what the flor are you doing, if not the floral and if not the fuck? This conversation is a mess. Fuck you; I hate you.
Jamie Hinte: I give up. I take up as a no for both of ya, in participation; you totally hate the idea.
Hannah and Molly: Exactly.
Vegas Dory : Majority Rules.
Maxima: Sorry guys, we have to do this whether you like it or not that is our next objective.
Hannah Dean and Molly Smith: FUK/ COOKIES!
Jamie Hinte: Its decided; I'll write down the plan. You guys start work immediately. Draftsman; helm this ah gob fukking ship. Mzodern forth to zoom!
All: Aye! AyH-hem! City!
NUDE WOMEN IN SAMMAURI MIGHT WEAR.
JAMIE HINTE: YES, THIS RELATES TO SEX VERY MUCH. MAXIMA YOU WILL LOVE THIS HOW ABOUT YOU INTroduce this.
Maxima: will you quit already, I may like it. But really sex is overrated when being with you. I kid.
Maxima: I guess: the perfect opportunity for all. To find out how much fucking awesome the chemistry of clothes on and off creates the perfect industry for sex and design. I wonder how definitely the skull so handy come about and they make lips and they kiss you and these skulls are the compositions of the fabrics in their innermost sights down to the core, and these skulls connect to living faces and they kiss. And that is the relation of skin to clothing. Sex to normalcy and I pretty much summed that up.
Hannah Dean: Maxima, Fuck Me!
All: wow-insight!
Hannah Dean: okay never mind.
Molly: Its okay, cookie, it happens all the time when she speaks for too long.
Hannah Dean: I cant deal with myself now.
Jamie Hinte: Cuckko-kkook-koo.
Hannah Dean: stop laughing you mean bitch.
Jamie Hinte: woof-woof. Lets get back to work.
Vegas Dory: ( sighs) seriously what are we doing!
Diego Mapmax: ? I thought it was all apparent. Awing at Maxima.
MM Terrorists
Jamie Hinte: I do not think we should speak so openly on this yet. But we'll speak on the Astronauts of Dark Times, but our office has been plagued with so many spectors its really annoying.
Hannah Dean: No, its terrible and unexcusable that these bitches can do all they want!
Vegas Dory: Fuck that; I say we actually write the names of these bastards down as they come. I am tired of being pestered.
Diego Mapmax: I agree, we already spoken enough about not speaking why should be just conform to not talking about them.
Jamie Hinte: its not letting them win, what will let them win is giving them ammo to further attack us. But anyways we are not playing their game; they attacked and they will not get any response they want.
Molly: fuck. I think I rather not be bothered by you folk. War is not my forte but let's talk about the project for once.
Vegas Dory: Well for once you are good. On getting on the topic.
Jamie Hinte: Guys its straight forth enough, I am the leader okay; we are moving on! We have run out of time and desperately need to start the day.
Astronauts of Dark Times
Ashylhn Cash: writer
I might not say it but I like pink things and really this place is toasty and well I am a writer here. And writing is my fancy.
Vegas Dory: entertainment scribe and glory accounts.
Will say that I am the entertainment expert here and really all glory on all accounts.
Maxima Broxxyk : personal advice, pleasure and sexual advice, comica expert
Determining winter force of nature. Sexual pleasure ever and if you measure, top heavy. Classic and world renowned in study.
Deigo Mapmax : digital cinema, webstring sourcer and media appraiser.
Mapology is the key my friends but in the digital era I have no friends, not even them.
Molly Smith: Gift Grabber, who knows no bounds. Cleaner of text of Comica. Mass comica fan.
Bakes and drinks.
I really like comics and writing is not a passion nor a hobby; just a forced practice.
Hannah Dean: ligande Lief viewer, comica drawer and writer, best friends with everyone except Jamie Duccio Hinte.
I really do not like you Jamie Hinte.
Jamie Hinte: Chief Script Writer of the 12th Under Office.
I really like cakes and boobs. So the anxious women who hate me chant. But I do; just not a dark way.
Nude Women in Sweets
Jamie Hinte: So guys how about this? I know you like this Maxima? Let's all discuss. One line only; we have a lot of work to do else, we can't spend time talking about this as we normally would.
Maxima: Fuck you, but I think since its personal to this guy we should include me! I am heavy and oh, so attractive and rather change the title and all of it to me, Maxima Nude in Sweets! It would be cool and then I could all draw you fu...!
Ashylhn Cash: DGE! Fudge, she said, we can all make fudge. Um, well..I think we could say that this is a tie into another project or something or the sort. I'm sure no one will take advantage of this and still our ideas!
Vegas Dory: I disagree with your notions, Cash. But Fudge with Maxima, would be good.
Jamie Hinte: Back on subject please. I really cannot tell you enough! No fucking and no fudging here...shhit..sheesh. Save it for later, Vegas Dory. I am sure Maxima would not agree to that!
Maxima: well I am lonely and...
Ashylhn Cash: And hippos, lots of fucking hippos, length guys, many different opinions please. I am thinking 13 girls and then one story or perhaps 8 stories.
Jamie Hinte: Ash..! Language.
Ashylhn Cash: Sex-shin, you say it all the time in your works.
Jamie Hinte: quiet woman.
Ashlylhn Cash: Woman?! Oh my.
Vegas Dory: I am thinking that there should be 180 girls and just one story linking them together, how about you guys what do you?
Diego Mapmax: I think we should not think about that but really, its something that we should each develop at least 30 ideas for each; how about that?
Molly Smith: Fuck that, I want to have fudge with Maxima, literally; I am O, so starving this christmas eve. SX! Sex! More sex.
Hannah Dean: Really? Speaking up of that; Smith do the better and say something meaningful this is not trash talk time and Jamie Hinte what the flor are you doing, if not the floral and if not the fuck? This conversation is a mess. Fuck you; I hate you.
Jamie Hinte: I give up. I take up as a no for both of ya, in participation; you totally hate the idea.
Hannah and Molly: Exactly.
Vegas Dory : Majority Rules.
Maxima: Sorry guys, we have to do this whether you like it or not that is our next objective.
Hannah Dean and Molly Smith: FUK/ COOKIES!
Jamie Hinte: Its decided; I'll write down the plan. You guys start work immediately. Draftsman; helm this ah gob fukking ship. Mzodern forth to zoom!
All: Aye! AyH-hem! City!
NUDE WOMEN IN SAMMAURI MIGHT WEAR.
JAMIE HINTE: YES, THIS RELATES TO SEX VERY MUCH. MAXIMA YOU WILL LOVE THIS HOW ABOUT YOU INTroduce this.
Maxima: will you quit already, I may like it. But really sex is overrated when being with you. I kid.
Maxima: I guess: the perfect opportunity for all. To find out how much fucking awesome the chemistry of clothes on and off creates the perfect industry for sex and design. I wonder how definitely the skull so handy come about and they make lips and they kiss you and these skulls are the compositions of the fabrics in their innermost sights down to the core, and these skulls connect to living faces and they kiss. And that is the relation of skin to clothing. Sex to normalcy and I pretty much summed that up.
Hannah Dean: Maxima, Fuck Me!
All: wow-insight!
Hannah Dean: okay never mind.
Molly: Its okay, cookie, it happens all the time when she speaks for too long.
Hannah Dean: I cant deal with myself now.
Jamie Hinte: Cuckko-kkook-koo.
Hannah Dean: stop laughing you mean bitch.
Jamie Hinte: woof-woof. Lets get back to work.
Vegas Dory: ( sighs) seriously what are we doing!
Diego Mapmax: ? I thought it was all apparent. Awing at Maxima.
MM Terrorists
Jamie Hinte: I do not think we should speak so openly on this yet. But we'll speak on the Astronauts of Dark Times, but our office has been plagued with so many spectors its really annoying.
Hannah Dean: No, its terrible and unexcusable that these bitches can do all they want!
Vegas Dory: Fuck that; I say we actually write the names of these bastards down as they come. I am tired of being pestered.
Diego Mapmax: I agree, we already spoken enough about not speaking why should be just conform to not talking about them.
Jamie Hinte: its not letting them win, what will let them win is giving them ammo to further attack us. But anyways we are not playing their game; they attacked and they will not get any response they want.
Molly: fuck. I think I rather not be bothered by you folk. War is not my forte but let's talk about the project for once.
Vegas Dory: Well for once you are good. On getting on the topic.
Jamie Hinte: Guys its straight forth enough, I am the leader okay; we are moving on! We have run out of time and desperately need to start the day.
Astronauts of Dark Times
WOMEN OF SMUKEDDEGEN.
Pop Culture Popcorn Vs MM CULTURE.
X OF NIGHTFALL.
Jamie Hinte: Alright, Astronauts of Dark Times is simply the MM Terrorists but expanded. In a story and Women of Smukeddegen are just contributors to the terrorists.
Hannah Dean: That guy is so stupid, laugh, laugh, laugyh! I mean what?? Why go to the danger of bothering with those women. They were ever so venomous and such. Pretty sad it is, he probably just wanted to lose his flower like in that Japan Book!
Jamie Hinte: well...I really do not know but that we will ascertain later. But it could be said that Pop Culture Popcorn by far is the existing culture and really is not a good story for any group of people to follow and MM culture matches the thesis as an anti thesis of the zealous culture. What do you think of the following contexture.
Vegas Dory: I think those bastards should be afraid to leave and live because they are basically hesitating at every turn for a good life and good living principals I am afraid. What is the point of living if everything controls you, I am afraid for better words they lack any principals of skill and mind and their principals are not really smart at all. And for survival and real life all that cute pop culture is deep seated hate for reality and manipulation money. That is immoral and demoral and should not be hosted. Rather, not to be seen and not to be heard. Everything popular should not be followed. I mean, people do not seem to have individual freedoms, totally terrible man, too terrible.
Ashylhn Cash: I know this is selfish but I would like to steal the last point and talk about X of Internet and X of Nightfall. Because we really need to take a break and start work today. I also add how much I have not spoke after this is selfish.
Maxima: please Jamie.
Hannah Dean: Really.
Molly: Jamie! Cookie! If you don't. I will never share anything of my works with you again.
Molly : Please Jamie.
Jamie Hinte: Well Diego Mapmax I am sure you have something to say..
Maxima and Molly: Jamie! If you don't!
Jamie Hinte: FINE! Another meeting tomorrow however.
Diego Mapmax: really man. Traitor.
Jamie Hinte: sorry; these women are scary.
Maxima and Molly: Hey, we aren't! A cookie break is necessary.
Ashylhn Cash: Sex is the mantra of it all!
Jamie Hinte: for fucks sake. Meeting concluded, next time be more proper.
Diego Mapmax: really what a wasted venture.
Jamie Hinte:
This concludes the October 13th the of Board of Directors meeting, laugh, laugh, laugyh.
And like we have this saying to say at the end.
All:
+Dear Queer Bear, go fuck off.
Comments
Post a Comment