why tunnel realms is needed.

Why tunnel realms is needed to have a place where culture can flourish without the concern of public viewership and things like censorship and fear of work being stolen. Of course, the site can be hacked but would directly implicate those who have broken in in malice and very carefully planned plots. Oh, yes. After Spineworld As Cyberpunk Chronicle, I can say; I cannot continue to waste capital by blissfully and hopefully writing all my notes for all the world to see. In the time of when this chronicle was to be truly written in the MM culture eye and frame of its world and moreso eyeframe;
such expression of the locale public are hostile and to be frank disturbing, gross and terrible. Long enough ago; I wanted nothing more than to continue to explore on this blog with some type of security to be promised. I sought that magazines were the answer and well they are; but its simply not enough; to tell the story I want to tell. To be having to guard from people misusing your material and honestly think its amusing is quiet terrible.

I think that the experiment in putting Kyeombi material on MK MZODERN worked out well and gave a lot of derivatives and grand adventures in stuff on material to cover and what to study on. But that experiment has ended. As the start of 2016. Several other experiments happened like the Black Magic comic on two bit comics. Which was actually a failed attempt to equate the 3by3 in a charming manner but decided upon comic format.

I really think shark on campus and mysterious and changer were to equate with two cultures and things that I lost in the past. I wanted to give them a powerful meaning, that prevailed through that current situation terrible at best and even ever more worse are people to becoming to make profit off of it. The pain and suffering of others. Dessacrow Academy was to effortlessly say this and that really that this work was only a teaser of what was to come. Around this time is the time; I started plans for Dessacrow Academy. I considered the following; what had I done to deserve any of this treatment. Ever? In my life?

I hence, will not live under the helm of people deciding they can do whatever they wish and want with my mantras, ideas and even life. I am going to tell you exactly how it is. I have taken time to tell you all about these different times in my life of the last four years and I will not go further than that for now. But will lay out what actually did aspire. And to be frank tell the story in a cyberpunk/mm culture manner. With activities, fun and games and all sorts of feature. This was the original idea for MK MZODERN fall 2016. But should we have activities, fun and games, for little devils? Hell fucking no. So, I replace it all with school, coldness, solitude, unhappiness, pain,regret, and above all hope that people one day will actually be free to make their stories as long as if they are of a well and good moral meaning to good and everyone else bearing to be of society. I wanted to record the times of the past and give the stories behind them but with elements of trickery fun. But I have opened my eyes, I need not be sorry for an attacker who attacks me, no trickery fun and only the truth and only fun as it did not happen...

Tunnel realms is needed for a safe place to write without any commitment to the outside world or anything like that at all. I would like to invite trusted folk inside to write as well but as a place only for those willing to see that this is a safe place to write without any restriction( as long as its good; and only people I choose with the knowledge can write here) and is mostly for writing content that is high in standard. If not special to the person and their own goals and their own dreams; special to better quality of doing things in a manner that does not revolve around an audience in this era. But rather; fitting to their needs and the specific audience they choose. And not one in the sake of convenience of money and views. This is simply to not get lost and be able to say its not all for money in the end but the discovery of story...! And for this; this is why their must be a tunnelrealms.

Comments

Popular Posts