the importance of Spineworld in anything.
(1)
Spineworld was an important place. It was were you could meet fellows and in the weekends of the off of the horrible school. It was a place where dreams could be achieved. I meet another person attaining to be a writer and it was something magical when they were following after me and I would read their blog posts and they would read mine but however they dropped off and stopped reading indeed. I realize that somehow it is difficult to find people around your age to find. To speak to them and finding anything influential to do with ya. I found out many times that I would travel around and their would be these laughable couples. That were only made assembly.
I cannot lie I did once have this character following me around. And ended up talking to them and then went away when their talk was most profanely extinguishing. That one had to take up. People would fight; I would meet these guy avatars harassing girl avatars and really. It was truly annoying if not most times, to be bothered with these people and well; the story of Spineworld never updated really and that was so annoying. And most likely I emphasis on how poor the planning was. You would be waiting forever and ever. And really people would have these sex orgies. Where they would use this special code and have sex together, and these were teens or supposed to be. And it was just all terrible of how there was nothing to do. No monsters to fight and just these stupid to honest quests were you would just travel and travel and travel to get things done. And for real; the game was just a machine to pay for things. You could not get the upgrades on your avatar unless you payed for them.
It was a club that was rotting from inside and I found this jem; this friend. But I could never find any others except this girl avatar I sort of helped away from this male avatar bothering her. I say avatar because on the web in a game like this; you could not verify anyone's real identity.
The game was more of a pleasure pin. With cool sprites and backgrounds that remind of another world than anything and really the people within made up the game to be serious as the quests were not all that important if not. To say the least it was a waste of time; but not so if you could find friends. But why I bring this up is that; Spineworld fits perfectly in the sense; the development team did not care about the project's story and its development and that people used the world game in a bizarre way of mingling in sex orgies as a Cyberpunk! A cyberpunk type of work, where people were not really treated the best in this technology via its developments. And all this mistreatment led them to find better ways to enjoy the game. Truly. A hidden gem of Cyberpunk that actually did happen in reality mined by real teens, kids and adults. Yes, adults as I am sure there were some on there. But that is not all; I have a bunch of tales I would like to tell- but I would rather reinvent the Spineworld to tell of this in better contexts.
To add animals and action elements. I have been preparing for this for a while-well rather; while the game had terrible elements and terrible morals I could not be phased to let the grand story go. Of the potential that was. So for a while we will visit a world that is called Spectoroproticka. Modeled after this phenomenon and these times in this game. Or you could call it Spineworld itself. But defined but how it was used by players and how it can be attributed to Cyberpunk.
(2)
But that is the only outlining context. With this we move past a brand new day and into an arc called Library Brush. That will paint of moods and worlds and to celebrate; I unveil the rising tempest of what I have been trying to achieve at MK MZODERN NOIR. Really; there has been another MK MZODERN I have been working on ever since the developmental era of MK MZODERN in producing comics. That is the 2016 era. And this era I remind you featured the untold Krushre blog that can not be found anywhere but where I know. And truly I sought to create a new MK MZODERN different from the path of the past and away towards a new future. It took nearly, two years to realize this new version. That is to showcase clothing and a new culture and while it may be the prelude of MM culture that was realized that year, it actually comes from a previous movement that I will not digress into and will never tell of. But it is so special and so different I went through much development and much trouble to conceal it from anyone. Technogothica is supposed to be a series there and there is supposed to be a machine line featuring clothing, shops, places and machines from that particular world as well as stories and then some activities and then the main Technogothica. I bring up cyberpunk because in a sense; some elements can be compared to and if you can understand that MM culture is a dream that you fail to reach and realize is fake; a desert hallucination! Then you realize that some elements within the story of this new MK MZODERN are dark and if not have some great light of hope of finding a better dream, a better hope and a better use for technology, that is forlorn by the creator( As a personal note; never was it really forlorn, but I engaged it not very often; so that the idea of this new site and culture and ideal has not changed alot) and given new meaning by folks, that is well meaning. I would not say bad meaning because that is were this all differs from Cyberpunk. And more so, it is more arts, worldly and crafted.
And in terms of scale more realistic and not very much science fiction.
As well, as Technogothica and having a entry into the contests and attempting to develop into 17 different posts about cyberpunk and how it converses with MM culture was all important in building it up and I note; I did this as it turned to winter and really there was no winter at all. But really; I researched well what people of another world could listen to enmasse and I figured it would be along the lines of things that people would never listen to and people would never do in this world. That would be unifying to solve their own daily problems in a constructive and uplifting way. I may have been involved in public scorn; but I fixed something that was never my fault anyways. I in this time developed a new way of telling stories if not very detailed ways by the end of the year into the beginning of the year and well into the summer and even most recently. And the last working element is that I return back to MM culture and focused on the theme of a portfolio and tried to add a new flick on it from the last year's events and topics and that times current events and topics. Which of course were more like. Women and their appeal in society or rather marketing in another world as a subject goes on in Krushre to say; that women are more than the appeal of the product-they are the center of the purpose and that which the object relates. So you can understand the Nude Women In Sweets.
Next I tried to find out some elements from a school but that ended horribly and for real-that place is a real safety hazzard with all those grand folks placed there trying to maim you and what and failing to clearly even do anything of harm really but be a damn pain and nuisance. That is where the MM Terrorists comes in; the practice was greatly injured by them! And really if I had no restraint, many people would come and find out them folk and beat them up for all the trouble they caused and all the evil they done.
Lastly the magazines, the happenings of the 2016 era end fall to winter and 2017 up to this point conversely have an effect on this tale and this culture more than say. It is a large swatch of MM culture that can be put in a small project lining with the rest and is simply too damn long. But rather it is this because what happened in there- is that a story of the culture can be found so well within-that it makes complete since to use all these elements to make a story. That relies akin to the story and what the author intends.( And if for your refer of the story that did occur in the summer;there was a prelude freewrite called Bloodlines that tells of the adventures of me, in a gritty and dark way. But the version I wrote in summer is contrastingly more bright than anything there is included in Bloodlines. And thus-there will be a more mellow type of feel to the work and try not make things, a horrorstory. Like it was all as planned. I reflect on how I would like to call my work Daredevil, in developing this all by route of heart and nothing more and nothing less.
I would like to say as much as I tried to force MK FASHION in this- it just does not fit and needs its own site. And really all the work I have done has been to release Wintertribes with plenty of resources to equate what the site is all about.
But so that you can understand-this is a big send off and difference to what was in the past; there will be a more visual meaning and you can see that in the works as the site is to offer an alternative world to each and every were can be applied.
Lastly; I have promised romantic works and sex fiction-they will all be included in this blog and rather this marks a time in the history of MK MZODERN in defining works of mine. Where no longer are the works to be of an experiment. But rather of a good consequence of action to display an ideal so strongly that it has many pieces and many parts to support it ( I might mock my english and history teachers here). And to mark it off MM culture has 7 levels all denoted by special posts here. There are actually 8 or more topics, but really only 7 of these represent the routes of MM culture and each route has its own sub sector of series. Rather structured like 7 castles that all make one castle and all under each castle are the people who live within, but they all might have different specialties than each other and other castles. Its pretty cool but this Wintertribes is a piece that came before, benefited from that fall 2016 MM culture portfolio gathering and all for one became something to be proud of and all the while can not fit in because really it is like a sub division of MK MZODERN more than it would be a part truly of MM culture. It would be rather the flashy heart of MK MZODERN than the eight tie of MM culture, but it does count as that as well but so much is its size that it cannot fit amongst other MM culture titles and is given its own subject site. As an MM Culture themed MK MZODERN that is very specialized in what it means and its art style, to get what I am actually saying.
And with that I launch: Wintertribes of MK MZODERN!
Happy Christmaskt.
Spineworld was an important place. It was were you could meet fellows and in the weekends of the off of the horrible school. It was a place where dreams could be achieved. I meet another person attaining to be a writer and it was something magical when they were following after me and I would read their blog posts and they would read mine but however they dropped off and stopped reading indeed. I realize that somehow it is difficult to find people around your age to find. To speak to them and finding anything influential to do with ya. I found out many times that I would travel around and their would be these laughable couples. That were only made assembly.
I cannot lie I did once have this character following me around. And ended up talking to them and then went away when their talk was most profanely extinguishing. That one had to take up. People would fight; I would meet these guy avatars harassing girl avatars and really. It was truly annoying if not most times, to be bothered with these people and well; the story of Spineworld never updated really and that was so annoying. And most likely I emphasis on how poor the planning was. You would be waiting forever and ever. And really people would have these sex orgies. Where they would use this special code and have sex together, and these were teens or supposed to be. And it was just all terrible of how there was nothing to do. No monsters to fight and just these stupid to honest quests were you would just travel and travel and travel to get things done. And for real; the game was just a machine to pay for things. You could not get the upgrades on your avatar unless you payed for them.
It was a club that was rotting from inside and I found this jem; this friend. But I could never find any others except this girl avatar I sort of helped away from this male avatar bothering her. I say avatar because on the web in a game like this; you could not verify anyone's real identity.
The game was more of a pleasure pin. With cool sprites and backgrounds that remind of another world than anything and really the people within made up the game to be serious as the quests were not all that important if not. To say the least it was a waste of time; but not so if you could find friends. But why I bring this up is that; Spineworld fits perfectly in the sense; the development team did not care about the project's story and its development and that people used the world game in a bizarre way of mingling in sex orgies as a Cyberpunk! A cyberpunk type of work, where people were not really treated the best in this technology via its developments. And all this mistreatment led them to find better ways to enjoy the game. Truly. A hidden gem of Cyberpunk that actually did happen in reality mined by real teens, kids and adults. Yes, adults as I am sure there were some on there. But that is not all; I have a bunch of tales I would like to tell- but I would rather reinvent the Spineworld to tell of this in better contexts.
To add animals and action elements. I have been preparing for this for a while-well rather; while the game had terrible elements and terrible morals I could not be phased to let the grand story go. Of the potential that was. So for a while we will visit a world that is called Spectoroproticka. Modeled after this phenomenon and these times in this game. Or you could call it Spineworld itself. But defined but how it was used by players and how it can be attributed to Cyberpunk.
(2)
But that is the only outlining context. With this we move past a brand new day and into an arc called Library Brush. That will paint of moods and worlds and to celebrate; I unveil the rising tempest of what I have been trying to achieve at MK MZODERN NOIR. Really; there has been another MK MZODERN I have been working on ever since the developmental era of MK MZODERN in producing comics. That is the 2016 era. And this era I remind you featured the untold Krushre blog that can not be found anywhere but where I know. And truly I sought to create a new MK MZODERN different from the path of the past and away towards a new future. It took nearly, two years to realize this new version. That is to showcase clothing and a new culture and while it may be the prelude of MM culture that was realized that year, it actually comes from a previous movement that I will not digress into and will never tell of. But it is so special and so different I went through much development and much trouble to conceal it from anyone. Technogothica is supposed to be a series there and there is supposed to be a machine line featuring clothing, shops, places and machines from that particular world as well as stories and then some activities and then the main Technogothica. I bring up cyberpunk because in a sense; some elements can be compared to and if you can understand that MM culture is a dream that you fail to reach and realize is fake; a desert hallucination! Then you realize that some elements within the story of this new MK MZODERN are dark and if not have some great light of hope of finding a better dream, a better hope and a better use for technology, that is forlorn by the creator( As a personal note; never was it really forlorn, but I engaged it not very often; so that the idea of this new site and culture and ideal has not changed alot) and given new meaning by folks, that is well meaning. I would not say bad meaning because that is were this all differs from Cyberpunk. And more so, it is more arts, worldly and crafted.
And in terms of scale more realistic and not very much science fiction.
As well, as Technogothica and having a entry into the contests and attempting to develop into 17 different posts about cyberpunk and how it converses with MM culture was all important in building it up and I note; I did this as it turned to winter and really there was no winter at all. But really; I researched well what people of another world could listen to enmasse and I figured it would be along the lines of things that people would never listen to and people would never do in this world. That would be unifying to solve their own daily problems in a constructive and uplifting way. I may have been involved in public scorn; but I fixed something that was never my fault anyways. I in this time developed a new way of telling stories if not very detailed ways by the end of the year into the beginning of the year and well into the summer and even most recently. And the last working element is that I return back to MM culture and focused on the theme of a portfolio and tried to add a new flick on it from the last year's events and topics and that times current events and topics. Which of course were more like. Women and their appeal in society or rather marketing in another world as a subject goes on in Krushre to say; that women are more than the appeal of the product-they are the center of the purpose and that which the object relates. So you can understand the Nude Women In Sweets.
Next I tried to find out some elements from a school but that ended horribly and for real-that place is a real safety hazzard with all those grand folks placed there trying to maim you and what and failing to clearly even do anything of harm really but be a damn pain and nuisance. That is where the MM Terrorists comes in; the practice was greatly injured by them! And really if I had no restraint, many people would come and find out them folk and beat them up for all the trouble they caused and all the evil they done.
Lastly the magazines, the happenings of the 2016 era end fall to winter and 2017 up to this point conversely have an effect on this tale and this culture more than say. It is a large swatch of MM culture that can be put in a small project lining with the rest and is simply too damn long. But rather it is this because what happened in there- is that a story of the culture can be found so well within-that it makes complete since to use all these elements to make a story. That relies akin to the story and what the author intends.( And if for your refer of the story that did occur in the summer;there was a prelude freewrite called Bloodlines that tells of the adventures of me, in a gritty and dark way. But the version I wrote in summer is contrastingly more bright than anything there is included in Bloodlines. And thus-there will be a more mellow type of feel to the work and try not make things, a horrorstory. Like it was all as planned. I reflect on how I would like to call my work Daredevil, in developing this all by route of heart and nothing more and nothing less.
I would like to say as much as I tried to force MK FASHION in this- it just does not fit and needs its own site. And really all the work I have done has been to release Wintertribes with plenty of resources to equate what the site is all about.
But so that you can understand-this is a big send off and difference to what was in the past; there will be a more visual meaning and you can see that in the works as the site is to offer an alternative world to each and every were can be applied.
Lastly; I have promised romantic works and sex fiction-they will all be included in this blog and rather this marks a time in the history of MK MZODERN in defining works of mine. Where no longer are the works to be of an experiment. But rather of a good consequence of action to display an ideal so strongly that it has many pieces and many parts to support it ( I might mock my english and history teachers here). And to mark it off MM culture has 7 levels all denoted by special posts here. There are actually 8 or more topics, but really only 7 of these represent the routes of MM culture and each route has its own sub sector of series. Rather structured like 7 castles that all make one castle and all under each castle are the people who live within, but they all might have different specialties than each other and other castles. Its pretty cool but this Wintertribes is a piece that came before, benefited from that fall 2016 MM culture portfolio gathering and all for one became something to be proud of and all the while can not fit in because really it is like a sub division of MK MZODERN more than it would be a part truly of MM culture. It would be rather the flashy heart of MK MZODERN than the eight tie of MM culture, but it does count as that as well but so much is its size that it cannot fit amongst other MM culture titles and is given its own subject site. As an MM Culture themed MK MZODERN that is very specialized in what it means and its art style, to get what I am actually saying.
And with that I launch: Wintertribes of MK MZODERN!
Happy Christmaskt.
Comments
Post a Comment