Republic of Communde full circle.

I wrote of Republic of Communde but this story is much a prelude of to X of internet and so is a special story released today...! I however will write this story only in terms of myself and no one else to prompt no one to steal my stories. And let this go full circle.

+Sex is something that you might find pleasant. But I find it; the end of all things that are good just from the perspective of getting things done. But I sometimes do feel the need. I sometimes do dream. But the problems that I have; will not end in just this act. In fact; its unproductive to spend time doing this when there are other things to do that are not so risky. But I did avoid many opportunities of sex. Not a damn thing wrong with that. But fighting samurai, these women else; who do not even like you is hard and horrendous especially when winter cold and cunning to the breezy death they provide. "But, but, but,but, but" is all you are left to say, when you fail to defeat them anyway and its on you for not doing so as these same girls you see. May in fact; not like you if these samurai can influence them with all these lies. So you just have to guard them by not dating them unless you can defend them. But this may take some time.

+The Ire of Winter is most pleasant, but the September of those days were spent in malls, libraries and friendly places recruiting and searching for friends.But battles of physical endeavors did ensure, to study the proper craft while in constant battle is a hard and tedious thing to do. But seeing all these warm faces; can inspire you. But maybe this is all a second dream and when introduced to a third, fourth and then fifth dream, how can you even choose? But to continue on to the ending is something you must believe in. Seeing these terrors; they must end or they will consume you but you have courage to the end.

+ Have a friend who bangs hard; has no benefits. None. None. But continue on the fight if not all alone with your promises to people are the only thing keeping you alive. Try to be the author you are- you might survive where the rest might not. Get grounded and do not lose faith. Even if you are knocked out for a while a battle; always get up.

+ Friends are basically nice enough to show you another side of reality. Seeing the culture here. Sunnier and then darker underneath; you realize-why this and who cares for the people when these people else are positioned to take advantage of them. If no one else. Me, I have to fight the giant while the others are down and then I win and go on without the guys. I am a samurai all my own.



Comments

Popular Posts