Latest Tokyo Ghoul : RE
I have to say in the latest chapter of Tokyo Ghoul: RE, the characters and all of ghoul kind has been pushed into a corner and even further with a new assault while Ken Kaneki rushes back. In this- latest chapters two before the latest most; we see the full armor equips of two special investigators ( I will not say their names because it would be a spoiler) and do not see the battle. In which afterward, Ken Kaneki lays on the ground; no arms and no legs. And resolves to fight in the next chapter and becomes something that is labeled as a dragon! Next over this next chapter; he is revealed to become a type of enigma in ghoul evolution having taken over the city...for the most part with him and what of this? The chapter is called " title", and that is reference to Tokyo Ghoul as the city of Tokyo begin overcome by a Ghoul. They tried so desperately to get rid of the ghouls for one to become one of such importance of the city. What next then? I wonder; what exactly could happen next and whatever happen next changes everything within.
I just had to write of this. Because I do like that story so much.
Mostly I love the art and the style of the story itself. But that seems like the story will change a bit with darker elements. Than before thought.
I just had to write of this. Because I do like that story so much.
Mostly I love the art and the style of the story itself. But that seems like the story will change a bit with darker elements. Than before thought.
Comments
Post a Comment