page 4
1 By this time; the journey. Has ended. I finished all the work for Mind Games. And really now.
I am just repressed by hatred and anger. And maybe I cannot actually help anyone out with their perceptions of the world and stuff and stuff. I am done. And more so ever. EGYPT 99. H-Hentai.
Shark on Campus. the krushre drafts. mm culture again. whatever the fall was after that one assault.
just a recovery of sorts. recovery. the ending of recovery. And now, now. What is there for now. How can people move on with their life when people at every corner have tried to impose on them for an art project that frankly is none of their fucking business. But what they are saying; is that it was apart of their business because it revealed all their evils and all their wrongs. And revealed the truth; to a public who will eventually discover the truth and then do nothing with it; or discover it and become worse people. But one can stop the impact of this from hitting people if they actually cared about people and did not attack people for being creative. But the culture cannot be stopped. I tried to imitate struggling cultures for the point of MK MZODERN and the minority view. But I pose after this and really during this initial thought; this was not necessary. Who could care about these losers.
Who promote half baked ideas easy to edit by anyone and really have nothing behind them showing how much they actually work anything. There are apologies for anyone who has fallen out of favor; that you could give me and me to accept. Because frankly folks; when you let people speak to you about nonsense and you hardly know me and you think that nonsense pertains to me; shows clearly that you are a fuck nut. A piece of shit and I want nothing to do with anyone who supposed" its him" type of thought. Following around a little sick band of puritan little bitches. Think they are snitches of reality but are of lie. And to get anyone who really does not know me to follow this same crazed attitude and approach to life itself. And people who are not them. You are just helping a disease. Not helping yourself in any form. And if this was any honor based society; for apology-go commit the ritual of killing yourself. You might as well be doing this shit already. So fuck off.
2 In the approach of MM culture. I tell you what; its simply finding new life away from a dream that cannot be accomplished. A dream that can never be. Because. People have trampled the dream by being goons instead of educators. One should not have to be defending about being bullied or such.
In a place of education; but that is what you have to do when people try to attribute ideas to you.
The real intent of MM culture, is just to live a better life. In the trying circumstances. With a different of outlook ignoring all doubts and all evils. With certainty and not with defeat. A W.I.T.C.H fan fic, "X", Shark on Campus, Egypt 99, Hentaih, protics,Beryond 13 the 3rd arc, MM Guilds, Slayers of Wolve, Slayers of Wolve timberland, a 90s kid in 2090, Roman Girls, MM culture stories, Technogothica, TIM, Dessacrow Assassins at Dessacrow Academy and MM Culture project it self will appear along with the titles; Brain Party and Japanverse. Certainly; the culture I have worked so hard on; will not fade away.
3 Ever questioned the romantic dignity of me? Many people have and they obviously so like what they see. To write and talk about me in public, take pictures of me and glare at me as if I have done them wrong. I feel sick. These people in no matter find me inhumane. And some would rather just bash people for not falling into their traps of framing them as some type of rapist. A MM BlockBuster, is what I call the work of how the habits of one estate led to the habits of another estate. In the subject matter of trying to make fictional victims to attack people in public and take away their sanity. These people I tell you are the same people who have decided to take upon theirsleves to murder and complete erase the fact that they lived at all. And not as some object that they have created. I feel like people who like me; in the way of trying to murder me, just need to settle their sexually frustrated qualms. And stop trying to get free sex out of people which the other acknowledges is free sex and then turn around. And say that it was forced! Its hilarious. Sit down and stop trying to fuck people and then further fuck them. I have to put with so much fucking nonsense. I cannot talk to this girl because people will feed lies to her in my absence and then what; its all wasted then. She might just not like me at all because of these rumors, of fake. But that is another story, just trying to get a friend, a person who was friendly at first in a strange nervous way as if to shake something off; you faced being called a rapist. Much for the color of your merits they have heard from rumor, your appearance fitting rumor and you skin color fitting dark rumor. And more so; can never be called a friend. When they keep on pushing you away from even speaking to you. Continuing to spread lies that you should not spend time with that guy. I find it kinda of funny.
For all that time, I had to hold my breathe. And if people liked me so damn much; why not go out of your way to understand, I am not a toy and a not some fictional racist stereotype and do not deserve and will not be able to die at your murderous little hands. Always wanting to say something but now, my friend Bars, you can now never say it. P.S, I won't let another fucking bitch who looks like you and acts like you, to waste my time. EVEN FOR FRIENDSHIP.lol. As if you are that important to bar all freckled folk.
4 MK FASHION there is none. Weathermen there is none. You took the effort to research the projects I was doing and so valiantly tried to define them directly for me based on some false image. And really I put up with this only so that there is proof all the things you try to do with shit that is not yours. These ideas never got developed. And really. Fuck off. You have ruined much here. Will people accept the equivalence of knowledge of hatred just because you hate them. No. I will never believe in your shit. Just so I can work longer and harder, all I did was say that it was truly an option. But really none of an option. When all the stuff I wanted to do; was pushed over by your over assumptions I want to work on these projects. You are a nuisance. Go on. Fuck off again.
5 I admit I would like to cover stories like sex. And modern happenings. As well as write creative directed content. But in the time, I will just have to pick one or the other for the now.All the while I would like to continue my comic ambitions outside of MM culture. But that will have to wait for a time. As I would like to develop the ideas of MM culture to their furthest extent. By leading into MK MZODERN 1866. And just leaving it open for later reflection. You can steal all the ideas, you like folks but it will not replace anything you lack to create your own ideas. I will say that I am going to do MM culture, my comic ambitions and other ideals. Then something of cold weather. I will display this in a magazine. And no one will stop me, because if you try; it implicates you here.
6 Would like to do this and that. But really; I have recovered everything that was attacked and now. I will post this message of your bad works here. It will hurt as you see as people look at you less than human and some might want to even punch you. But if you had never attacked, there would be no reason for people to be angry at you. This is what you should think on. There is no winning. There is no dawn of your success. Just be ready because it will eventually come for you, even if I did nothing at all; some others would find the solution and do things far more violent than write papers on your bad acts. Have these little opportunistic bitches, like these old highschool folk that band together as friends to terrorize the public and some bitch, that think she can commit a crime and bounce with it in glee is so gladly the leader. All because you incite them to attack me and the places I go. And this just brings out more nasty people who I have to deal with. You will accept your crimes and you will shut the FUCK UP. You are not good, you are education and you are not helpful and you are not creative at all, just a stealer of ideas.
7 I really do admit; I will never forgive anyone ever involved in these dealings for evil work; because of this; I was forced to write a note to one I care for, basically as a goodbye note, because I really; did not know if I would make it to this time next year. And on that note; I cannot really commit to returning to any commit to learning. Under the combinations in which people have chose, a maze most hideous made just to ensnare. I really have no route to be involved in that system no more.
8 Everything has gone as planned. lol.jk, whatever you want to believe.
I am just repressed by hatred and anger. And maybe I cannot actually help anyone out with their perceptions of the world and stuff and stuff. I am done. And more so ever. EGYPT 99. H-Hentai.
Shark on Campus. the krushre drafts. mm culture again. whatever the fall was after that one assault.
just a recovery of sorts. recovery. the ending of recovery. And now, now. What is there for now. How can people move on with their life when people at every corner have tried to impose on them for an art project that frankly is none of their fucking business. But what they are saying; is that it was apart of their business because it revealed all their evils and all their wrongs. And revealed the truth; to a public who will eventually discover the truth and then do nothing with it; or discover it and become worse people. But one can stop the impact of this from hitting people if they actually cared about people and did not attack people for being creative. But the culture cannot be stopped. I tried to imitate struggling cultures for the point of MK MZODERN and the minority view. But I pose after this and really during this initial thought; this was not necessary. Who could care about these losers.
Who promote half baked ideas easy to edit by anyone and really have nothing behind them showing how much they actually work anything. There are apologies for anyone who has fallen out of favor; that you could give me and me to accept. Because frankly folks; when you let people speak to you about nonsense and you hardly know me and you think that nonsense pertains to me; shows clearly that you are a fuck nut. A piece of shit and I want nothing to do with anyone who supposed" its him" type of thought. Following around a little sick band of puritan little bitches. Think they are snitches of reality but are of lie. And to get anyone who really does not know me to follow this same crazed attitude and approach to life itself. And people who are not them. You are just helping a disease. Not helping yourself in any form. And if this was any honor based society; for apology-go commit the ritual of killing yourself. You might as well be doing this shit already. So fuck off.
2 In the approach of MM culture. I tell you what; its simply finding new life away from a dream that cannot be accomplished. A dream that can never be. Because. People have trampled the dream by being goons instead of educators. One should not have to be defending about being bullied or such.
In a place of education; but that is what you have to do when people try to attribute ideas to you.
The real intent of MM culture, is just to live a better life. In the trying circumstances. With a different of outlook ignoring all doubts and all evils. With certainty and not with defeat. A W.I.T.C.H fan fic, "X", Shark on Campus, Egypt 99, Hentaih, protics,Beryond 13 the 3rd arc, MM Guilds, Slayers of Wolve, Slayers of Wolve timberland, a 90s kid in 2090, Roman Girls, MM culture stories, Technogothica, TIM, Dessacrow Assassins at Dessacrow Academy and MM Culture project it self will appear along with the titles; Brain Party and Japanverse. Certainly; the culture I have worked so hard on; will not fade away.
3 Ever questioned the romantic dignity of me? Many people have and they obviously so like what they see. To write and talk about me in public, take pictures of me and glare at me as if I have done them wrong. I feel sick. These people in no matter find me inhumane. And some would rather just bash people for not falling into their traps of framing them as some type of rapist. A MM BlockBuster, is what I call the work of how the habits of one estate led to the habits of another estate. In the subject matter of trying to make fictional victims to attack people in public and take away their sanity. These people I tell you are the same people who have decided to take upon theirsleves to murder and complete erase the fact that they lived at all. And not as some object that they have created. I feel like people who like me; in the way of trying to murder me, just need to settle their sexually frustrated qualms. And stop trying to get free sex out of people which the other acknowledges is free sex and then turn around. And say that it was forced! Its hilarious. Sit down and stop trying to fuck people and then further fuck them. I have to put with so much fucking nonsense. I cannot talk to this girl because people will feed lies to her in my absence and then what; its all wasted then. She might just not like me at all because of these rumors, of fake. But that is another story, just trying to get a friend, a person who was friendly at first in a strange nervous way as if to shake something off; you faced being called a rapist. Much for the color of your merits they have heard from rumor, your appearance fitting rumor and you skin color fitting dark rumor. And more so; can never be called a friend. When they keep on pushing you away from even speaking to you. Continuing to spread lies that you should not spend time with that guy. I find it kinda of funny.
For all that time, I had to hold my breathe. And if people liked me so damn much; why not go out of your way to understand, I am not a toy and a not some fictional racist stereotype and do not deserve and will not be able to die at your murderous little hands. Always wanting to say something but now, my friend Bars, you can now never say it. P.S, I won't let another fucking bitch who looks like you and acts like you, to waste my time. EVEN FOR FRIENDSHIP.lol. As if you are that important to bar all freckled folk.
4 MK FASHION there is none. Weathermen there is none. You took the effort to research the projects I was doing and so valiantly tried to define them directly for me based on some false image. And really I put up with this only so that there is proof all the things you try to do with shit that is not yours. These ideas never got developed. And really. Fuck off. You have ruined much here. Will people accept the equivalence of knowledge of hatred just because you hate them. No. I will never believe in your shit. Just so I can work longer and harder, all I did was say that it was truly an option. But really none of an option. When all the stuff I wanted to do; was pushed over by your over assumptions I want to work on these projects. You are a nuisance. Go on. Fuck off again.
5 I admit I would like to cover stories like sex. And modern happenings. As well as write creative directed content. But in the time, I will just have to pick one or the other for the now.All the while I would like to continue my comic ambitions outside of MM culture. But that will have to wait for a time. As I would like to develop the ideas of MM culture to their furthest extent. By leading into MK MZODERN 1866. And just leaving it open for later reflection. You can steal all the ideas, you like folks but it will not replace anything you lack to create your own ideas. I will say that I am going to do MM culture, my comic ambitions and other ideals. Then something of cold weather. I will display this in a magazine. And no one will stop me, because if you try; it implicates you here.
6 Would like to do this and that. But really; I have recovered everything that was attacked and now. I will post this message of your bad works here. It will hurt as you see as people look at you less than human and some might want to even punch you. But if you had never attacked, there would be no reason for people to be angry at you. This is what you should think on. There is no winning. There is no dawn of your success. Just be ready because it will eventually come for you, even if I did nothing at all; some others would find the solution and do things far more violent than write papers on your bad acts. Have these little opportunistic bitches, like these old highschool folk that band together as friends to terrorize the public and some bitch, that think she can commit a crime and bounce with it in glee is so gladly the leader. All because you incite them to attack me and the places I go. And this just brings out more nasty people who I have to deal with. You will accept your crimes and you will shut the FUCK UP. You are not good, you are education and you are not helpful and you are not creative at all, just a stealer of ideas.
7 I really do admit; I will never forgive anyone ever involved in these dealings for evil work; because of this; I was forced to write a note to one I care for, basically as a goodbye note, because I really; did not know if I would make it to this time next year. And on that note; I cannot really commit to returning to any commit to learning. Under the combinations in which people have chose, a maze most hideous made just to ensnare. I really have no route to be involved in that system no more.
8 Everything has gone as planned. lol.jk, whatever you want to believe.
Comments
Post a Comment