ASWARD IN PINES.

REAL NATURE TRANSITION FROM PINE TO WOODSTOCK.:)


I write here about certain instances of cruelty and really of a time in the pines, swinging from tree to tree and pondering every new possibility but finding that I had to use guns and force strongly to get in my opinion.


The tragic end of my teenage confection. No one cared at all; so I pulled the plug and I ran.
I  went to the drug. Of rage and pulled out its heart and that became Modern with a Passion of dreams, a mzodern!

I want to say that there was another if not two entries but the information I rather not say for now.
But next I write on the living dream; that is the rest of the time there.
This thus concludes the entry guns for currency. But it was not written here. Whether somewhere of greater use.

Comments

Popular Posts