Cyberpunk Downfall.

In August; I went to discover a new horizon. I told people about it and later I thought that was my mistake but it was not. But I thought of a Safari and forging for new elements and a comic style creation style that worked for me. I went to Austin; there was nothing different. Just more order and rhythm. But all the while the same and such. I tried to continue to expand my ideas there. But there I was hit that my struggle was useless when there existed better things. So I threw off the old idea and put on a new idea but kept the shell of the old idea. I tried to come up with concepts for technogothica, I watched animated videos and music videos quiet sensitive to it. But I realized; that I when I came to sit down and type; MM culture vs, Cyberpunk. This was not the dream I wanted to paint. I remember there were people I cared about but never told them any proper goodbyes; I just upped and vanished. I had something to settle and I would not have it. I worked on a new version of Mind Games and even though the sun shined; I could not find myself to continue this piece when of course for the contest I had butchered it. I figured to do the study at school of the safari for MM culture ideas. But I was better off; just quitting the journey and going that home that day to write of MM culture.

That instead; I decided the best way to end the journey was let myself get attacked so I could prove the many misery happenings and that I did and recovered from the attack that was all a trap for them. Them taking too seriously their role of nonsense. And trying to force something that could never be.
And for that they have payed the ultimate price. I have accomplished my actual goal I set out with Mind Games to accomplish. To tell my story and be able to prove instances with facts and tons of them.

But I realize the strength behind MM culture and Cyberpunk and really the determination to write and draw comics and it has completely come full circle in what I should do. Just as it did the rainy Sunday before the school semester begun. Combine the two elements into one world and one tale.
That begin to assume the different structures of the world as an illusion and a fantasy but elsewhere real and realistic. Today; that old shell is completely dead and the tale of today is completely here. Which I will tell through ( X of Internet). This is the future that I have contributed and while I wanted to provide more context-that rainy day and that night I decided that not one thing was needed for me to start my journey and so I took off.

On this note; it was a decision to not do a different line of stories for Cyberpunk whilst trying to down play the need for the stories of MM culture, but in the ending both will be done in this time.
I have already unveiled the art plans for MM culture, but for this one; it will only come to you as a bit of a surprise. Will reveal the treasure that is ( X of Internet) over time.
Regrettably; this was the last true project I made where I had no such hope in people of this place to change and they only proved me right by ruining all my grand designs, I just wanted to be friendly, now I will be honest and record what I saw after the project of Cyberpunk Downfall.


Comments

Popular Posts