next project will be massive.
The next project will be massive and will cover much stories.
There just needs to be a new vision displayed here of what else
can be done in MK MZODERN. That being of having a more
storyboard out look on things. And focus on showing of the artwork
that has been completed and collected throughout the past projects.
/a new day/ library paint brush/ and knickers cereal are the featured currents.
I will see how each one works out in favor. Meanwhile the 1866 will take a while
to actually launch for certain reasons I will not go out of my way to share this time.
But; there is no rush and I will not be rushed to reach 1866. Will continue as intended.
To tell of past events and dreams.
There just needs to be a new vision displayed here of what else
can be done in MK MZODERN. That being of having a more
storyboard out look on things. And focus on showing of the artwork
that has been completed and collected throughout the past projects.
/a new day/ library paint brush/ and knickers cereal are the featured currents.
I will see how each one works out in favor. Meanwhile the 1866 will take a while
to actually launch for certain reasons I will not go out of my way to share this time.
But; there is no rush and I will not be rushed to reach 1866. Will continue as intended.
To tell of past events and dreams.
Comments
Post a Comment