page 3
1 I write this post to tell you that the original purpose of Mind Games has been achieved. I write to tell you that the arc of MK MZODERN centering around MINDGAMES is over. I bleed much for this piece. I acquired knowledge and injury as well as knowing all my assumptions were never wrong. And I have to follow no moral appearance code. I just come as is. When I started Mind Games it was to record happenings from 2013 to 2015. And basically just in the terror in these time periods by putting a full halt to the perpetrators' activities. Taking a full defensive stance and they thought their continued attacks amounted to anything. When anything after that point further implicated people who engaged in such behaviors that are deemingly disgusting and if not wicked.
But Mind Games for the sake of revealing the extent of the evil nature goes even further in what I will call; MIND GAMES ARC RED or the 2nd installment covers events from 2016 to now.
What happens when you say no to a furious attacker, who will use anything to try to beat you. Even your hopes and dreams.
But I really need to write this to say; how much the evil displayed by the end of 2015 from stealing. Only gets worse and shows how just wicked people are without the limits of society and with the limits of society. No good on the same side. The equation equals out that there are no hearts really in this world but sensation. This hits me. The very president is caught up in sensation in society to realize; the proper behavior, the proper words and the proper ethic to meet the demands of what is needed to keep the public safe.
I will bluntly say what no one is willing to say; the republic party needs to end; education needs to be reformed; and after a large shooting; people should not be supporting the sale of guns or ignoring the purpose of them. Just because no one comes out and says that is truly wrong, people have no license and no sense to be doing these petty things. And like this; there is not even anything to happen in planning, just talking and rhetoric. You can say all the little damn things you want and get everyone to get on it or bash their head in for saying this or that. But it is all just pretty work and sensationalism and nothing more and nothing less to add to your image or even take away. No one is willing to do anything. Not for theirselves and not for others. People in this country do not bleed; they only complain. And wonder why the world is so wrong?
Eh?
They do not one thing. The arc has ended. I said. There was only one arc left; and Mind Games was it. And after that I move onto other things. Much and many things have been done. But I will not say on here. You can just see from the blog what I have done, and how much of the work is plagiarized by others elsewhere. Of how much I have done, my adventures, conquests and the social beatings and so much and so forth; the era, the arc and the endgame is done. To the mindgame the endgame is done.
2 I would expect that you wish that MK MZODERN would just blimp around the corner. And move onto 1866. But sadly; it is not that simple. Many things were tossed over; their intentions destroyed and someone else tried to grant them bad meanings. A terrible wicked so called artist wanting to study the arts of history. Would just up and try to assassinate a person in the classroom they have come to learn declaring loyalty to a dark institution. I laugh truly; I do. Because such evil; cannot just not be recorded. Go on live your happy life. But it will never be happy with such a dark question in the closet. But what I really gandering at. Is how people like to pick through my things and just give them new names and new clothes. And how they; just like to take my experiences and try to make them into something nonsensical. It is completely a crime what the public supporting these people have done, and this mob behavior is in there too.
Many have tried to call me out a fool. No, you fool. You are the one who is a fool and does not know that their pants are falling down and you been caught fucking the wrong person. In front of your wife or husband. Many things have to be covered, like all the people so secretly fucked over, by fools!
I am tried. But what you can expect of 1866. Is that it is comprehensive and strictly by design can be improved over and over in the form of many books. And such as MIND GAMES has been. Over the year it has been worked on. In such severe and troubling conditions. That I consider; none will ever see and none will ever know truly but me. Truly me, I go back to the place, I put the faith of dreams in; just to see that I can no longer be there. Just a dame business if not just doing anything in its power to; I don't know; break the hand that feeds it. Break down dreams into money making potential. Yea. I got many tastes and many Mzoderns coming in the future, that will never let down.On anything already stated to be of good will. A hard stance. To not recover a dream, simply to do right. My dreams of completing anything as I once, envisioned are done. I want not one thing to do with the sum or none of people. I want no friends.I want no family. Because basically everyone I know in meaning that I see constantly; has betrayed me. Tried to make me out some handler of evil and oh, cower when he is right. Fuck.
I realized everyone was gone; it was just a sea of wrecked ships and dreams, much like mine that never did make the shoreline. The ferry crashed and only I got off to notice everyone else is drowning there under a sea witch's foundry.
But I'll try to be like Ariel and use my non voice, my artistic talents to get to here of my dreams. To reach the conclusion.
3 Lastly, I wish I could have all the romantic times I want and talk things out with people and come to an agreement of some sort to be friends or more, based on feelings. But I was right in not pursuing folks. When people can easily be turned against you as I learned in these painful times. So easily against you. When you are caught in the darkest times. And someone just won't let you be. I realize; that reasoning with people who are out to destroy your romantic life is like fighting and talking to a brick wall. Its better to remove them from the equation and gather where you and your love one can exit the equation as well. Be caught in politics? Of these evil people and let them ruin your relations and trap them with nasty plagues. I think not. I was right.
4 Oh and for my comics. How ever could I be even the more righter, by continuing to fight for them and work on them and feature them on this blog for a time and them develop more concepts and ideas up to that 2015 point and then past 2016. To the point where the methods are an art theirselves. And really you can just start over.
5 What I can say about MIND GAMES RED ARC all it is. Is simply; how to get back from losing a dream. Knowing that dream can never be, yet still continuing on in hopes one day; people will never have to be like you. Knowing that people; have the intention within them, to just listen to rumors and excuses of evil over you. Its sad but you can be strong and conquer. More importantly, if you dare to dream thinking and fully believing a myth only to find it a lie. And you are not wanted; the dream can never be because the premises that found it in this world do not exist here. So really; the story of Mind Games can be inspirational but red arc and arc red are just bloody stories that do need to be talked about and if not; just letting tons of evil folk thinking they have gotten away. It is not right; it is wrong. To just waste precious effort and ambitions genuine for that of a laughable guided world/
And mostly reveals this pain in the most revealing way of comics. And serves the 2nd part and end of Mindgames.
But Mind Games for the sake of revealing the extent of the evil nature goes even further in what I will call; MIND GAMES ARC RED or the 2nd installment covers events from 2016 to now.
What happens when you say no to a furious attacker, who will use anything to try to beat you. Even your hopes and dreams.
But I really need to write this to say; how much the evil displayed by the end of 2015 from stealing. Only gets worse and shows how just wicked people are without the limits of society and with the limits of society. No good on the same side. The equation equals out that there are no hearts really in this world but sensation. This hits me. The very president is caught up in sensation in society to realize; the proper behavior, the proper words and the proper ethic to meet the demands of what is needed to keep the public safe.
I will bluntly say what no one is willing to say; the republic party needs to end; education needs to be reformed; and after a large shooting; people should not be supporting the sale of guns or ignoring the purpose of them. Just because no one comes out and says that is truly wrong, people have no license and no sense to be doing these petty things. And like this; there is not even anything to happen in planning, just talking and rhetoric. You can say all the little damn things you want and get everyone to get on it or bash their head in for saying this or that. But it is all just pretty work and sensationalism and nothing more and nothing less to add to your image or even take away. No one is willing to do anything. Not for theirselves and not for others. People in this country do not bleed; they only complain. And wonder why the world is so wrong?
Eh?
They do not one thing. The arc has ended. I said. There was only one arc left; and Mind Games was it. And after that I move onto other things. Much and many things have been done. But I will not say on here. You can just see from the blog what I have done, and how much of the work is plagiarized by others elsewhere. Of how much I have done, my adventures, conquests and the social beatings and so much and so forth; the era, the arc and the endgame is done. To the mindgame the endgame is done.
2 I would expect that you wish that MK MZODERN would just blimp around the corner. And move onto 1866. But sadly; it is not that simple. Many things were tossed over; their intentions destroyed and someone else tried to grant them bad meanings. A terrible wicked so called artist wanting to study the arts of history. Would just up and try to assassinate a person in the classroom they have come to learn declaring loyalty to a dark institution. I laugh truly; I do. Because such evil; cannot just not be recorded. Go on live your happy life. But it will never be happy with such a dark question in the closet. But what I really gandering at. Is how people like to pick through my things and just give them new names and new clothes. And how they; just like to take my experiences and try to make them into something nonsensical. It is completely a crime what the public supporting these people have done, and this mob behavior is in there too.
Many have tried to call me out a fool. No, you fool. You are the one who is a fool and does not know that their pants are falling down and you been caught fucking the wrong person. In front of your wife or husband. Many things have to be covered, like all the people so secretly fucked over, by fools!
I am tried. But what you can expect of 1866. Is that it is comprehensive and strictly by design can be improved over and over in the form of many books. And such as MIND GAMES has been. Over the year it has been worked on. In such severe and troubling conditions. That I consider; none will ever see and none will ever know truly but me. Truly me, I go back to the place, I put the faith of dreams in; just to see that I can no longer be there. Just a dame business if not just doing anything in its power to; I don't know; break the hand that feeds it. Break down dreams into money making potential. Yea. I got many tastes and many Mzoderns coming in the future, that will never let down.On anything already stated to be of good will. A hard stance. To not recover a dream, simply to do right. My dreams of completing anything as I once, envisioned are done. I want not one thing to do with the sum or none of people. I want no friends.I want no family. Because basically everyone I know in meaning that I see constantly; has betrayed me. Tried to make me out some handler of evil and oh, cower when he is right. Fuck.
I realized everyone was gone; it was just a sea of wrecked ships and dreams, much like mine that never did make the shoreline. The ferry crashed and only I got off to notice everyone else is drowning there under a sea witch's foundry.
But I'll try to be like Ariel and use my non voice, my artistic talents to get to here of my dreams. To reach the conclusion.
3 Lastly, I wish I could have all the romantic times I want and talk things out with people and come to an agreement of some sort to be friends or more, based on feelings. But I was right in not pursuing folks. When people can easily be turned against you as I learned in these painful times. So easily against you. When you are caught in the darkest times. And someone just won't let you be. I realize; that reasoning with people who are out to destroy your romantic life is like fighting and talking to a brick wall. Its better to remove them from the equation and gather where you and your love one can exit the equation as well. Be caught in politics? Of these evil people and let them ruin your relations and trap them with nasty plagues. I think not. I was right.
4 Oh and for my comics. How ever could I be even the more righter, by continuing to fight for them and work on them and feature them on this blog for a time and them develop more concepts and ideas up to that 2015 point and then past 2016. To the point where the methods are an art theirselves. And really you can just start over.
5 What I can say about MIND GAMES RED ARC all it is. Is simply; how to get back from losing a dream. Knowing that dream can never be, yet still continuing on in hopes one day; people will never have to be like you. Knowing that people; have the intention within them, to just listen to rumors and excuses of evil over you. Its sad but you can be strong and conquer. More importantly, if you dare to dream thinking and fully believing a myth only to find it a lie. And you are not wanted; the dream can never be because the premises that found it in this world do not exist here. So really; the story of Mind Games can be inspirational but red arc and arc red are just bloody stories that do need to be talked about and if not; just letting tons of evil folk thinking they have gotten away. It is not right; it is wrong. To just waste precious effort and ambitions genuine for that of a laughable guided world/
And mostly reveals this pain in the most revealing way of comics. And serves the 2nd part and end of Mindgames.
Comments
Post a Comment