Broadcasting elements.
Even though you try to be nice and follow people and society.
Society will always tell you how ugly they can be.
So dreams should not be of people. But what can be done
with willing people who chase a common goal.
Often said. That panic and chaos is something of a mainstay these days.
No one has often sowed more pointless seeds of hatred based on a folly dream
because of anything at all; their own dreams of hatred against mankind.
Tell me when in the ambition of these evil nightmares that my own ambition is
crushed and made out to be a joke. And people who have no business in my affairs
decide to take the side unnoticingly without any facts and yes, their own estates in danger.
How do I feel. I do not feel anything. Because for one; no one has trampled any of my good dreams.
People still exist. That are good. And I will not be swayed and forced to think about; these miserable folks and their terrible schemes.
Anyone terribly stupid to aid people who will utterly murder them and their ambitions, are terrible caught up in the sensation of being the hero all the time. I have conceded being the hero in everyone's view, because I do not need the opinion of others to see or say if what I am doing is right or wrong.
I do not need, these traitorous people who do not even believe in the upkeeping of their own standard of life. To tell me anything when they will be begging for the scraps of their lives when people of hatred consume their very essence. Consume their very future, why because they trusted them and allowed their selves to fall to their evil or be persuaded to let it get the best of them. It is not my problem what people choose for theirselves. I already know what I am doing is right because I was never bothering anyone and trying to control anyone for self fulfilling means, seeing people as mere puppets in some grand plan to grant power that was never earned by the estate.
Music and imagery is not enough. And I have no need to rely on these elements.
But rather the true elements of feelings and what is truly happening and not delusion and not fantasy.
I do not need a false zombie dream to believe in. And I do not need people meddling around trying to kill my dreams, so the next ideals will tell a compete story.
Society will always tell you how ugly they can be.
So dreams should not be of people. But what can be done
with willing people who chase a common goal.
Often said. That panic and chaos is something of a mainstay these days.
No one has often sowed more pointless seeds of hatred based on a folly dream
because of anything at all; their own dreams of hatred against mankind.
Tell me when in the ambition of these evil nightmares that my own ambition is
crushed and made out to be a joke. And people who have no business in my affairs
decide to take the side unnoticingly without any facts and yes, their own estates in danger.
How do I feel. I do not feel anything. Because for one; no one has trampled any of my good dreams.
People still exist. That are good. And I will not be swayed and forced to think about; these miserable folks and their terrible schemes.
Anyone terribly stupid to aid people who will utterly murder them and their ambitions, are terrible caught up in the sensation of being the hero all the time. I have conceded being the hero in everyone's view, because I do not need the opinion of others to see or say if what I am doing is right or wrong.
I do not need, these traitorous people who do not even believe in the upkeeping of their own standard of life. To tell me anything when they will be begging for the scraps of their lives when people of hatred consume their very essence. Consume their very future, why because they trusted them and allowed their selves to fall to their evil or be persuaded to let it get the best of them. It is not my problem what people choose for theirselves. I already know what I am doing is right because I was never bothering anyone and trying to control anyone for self fulfilling means, seeing people as mere puppets in some grand plan to grant power that was never earned by the estate.
Music and imagery is not enough. And I have no need to rely on these elements.
But rather the true elements of feelings and what is truly happening and not delusion and not fantasy.
I do not need a false zombie dream to believe in. And I do not need people meddling around trying to kill my dreams, so the next ideals will tell a compete story.
Comments
Post a Comment