NON CONCIEDES.
NOMKROMARTRA TREE.
Hanging silk and natalie dawns from the Nom-krom par tree
I want some one from the dawn to love me
but because of the embrace, the tears of your face.
I say and saw goodbye and I! I!
Embrace the fact that I, had everything and everything tossed
away because of all the hidden deeds around the hidden
nomkromartra tree. Fuck me and be fucked yes sir re!
Fuck me, but get down on your tree.
Nomkromartra tree.
Tree that people be is killing me
to see these monkeys crawling on them
as they be ever so ever silent.
That I never concede.
But I never will. I tell my story and they
force young ones down a bottle of pills.
What even cindly feels on the NoMkromartra Tree!
Where people are so hung as koalas on it.
Its a clue and its a clan. I have a gun in my hand
of paper magazines. 1, 2, 3!
I shoot down the Nomkromartra Tree.
And all the koalas and monkeys that be on this tree and all the trees
are going to come and follow me.
To the red...christmas ball.
( celebrating the 3,000th post)
To see how I be. In line with the trees. and not the Nomkromartra tree.
Hanging silk and natalie dawns from the Nom-krom par tree
I want some one from the dawn to love me
but because of the embrace, the tears of your face.
I say and saw goodbye and I! I!
Embrace the fact that I, had everything and everything tossed
away because of all the hidden deeds around the hidden
nomkromartra tree. Fuck me and be fucked yes sir re!
Fuck me, but get down on your tree.
Nomkromartra tree.
Tree that people be is killing me
to see these monkeys crawling on them
as they be ever so ever silent.
That I never concede.
But I never will. I tell my story and they
force young ones down a bottle of pills.
What even cindly feels on the NoMkromartra Tree!
Where people are so hung as koalas on it.
Its a clue and its a clan. I have a gun in my hand
of paper magazines. 1, 2, 3!
I shoot down the Nomkromartra Tree.
And all the koalas and monkeys that be on this tree and all the trees
are going to come and follow me.
To the red...christmas ball.
( celebrating the 3,000th post)
To see how I be. In line with the trees. and not the Nomkromartra tree.
Comments
Post a Comment