Women of Smukeddegen.
I write of many women but really; I only think highly of some where I met at a place before. But there is one of exception just in that place or maybe perhaps three. But else. The women I met in the place, I was recording MM culture by written posts and medium; were terrible. Childish and strange little women. Wanting to foster me an enemy for just being friendly? I laugh at you. Could you have some innermost respect and not bother people for what it is worth. With this antisocial tribe of nonsense. They; these women absolutely hated my guts and really wanted to perhaps nail me to a social crufix and hang me. Its truly sad.
A 2nd part of this strangely; is the Different Jesus of Worlds. I list about 25 worlds and record whether or not it could be possible for Jesus to exist outside of the parameters of this world and the fiction we create around him? And do not lie; the grandest fiction of them all is that Jesus is somehow white when he obviously comes from the Middle East. Can you picture the absurd nature of the world, that twists a man who is God to its own bent? I want to see that you see for yourself that the appearance of the man does change for world and world to match the occurrences within and to say from a religious standpoint of not bashing fiction as a vessel for demon work or as ungodly. But fiction and works of art being the pinnacle of what can be achieved to tell of Jesus and God. If I have disgusted people, then be disgusted. Because, I believe and know that God would and does exist across 25 worlds. Not to say that; the modern belief is wrong when it is and corrupt and such. But; I believe that there is a better way at looking at religion. Than enslaving people and doing wrong with it. It should be a divine art as it is in this piece.
A 2nd part of this strangely; is the Different Jesus of Worlds. I list about 25 worlds and record whether or not it could be possible for Jesus to exist outside of the parameters of this world and the fiction we create around him? And do not lie; the grandest fiction of them all is that Jesus is somehow white when he obviously comes from the Middle East. Can you picture the absurd nature of the world, that twists a man who is God to its own bent? I want to see that you see for yourself that the appearance of the man does change for world and world to match the occurrences within and to say from a religious standpoint of not bashing fiction as a vessel for demon work or as ungodly. But fiction and works of art being the pinnacle of what can be achieved to tell of Jesus and God. If I have disgusted people, then be disgusted. Because, I believe and know that God would and does exist across 25 worlds. Not to say that; the modern belief is wrong when it is and corrupt and such. But; I believe that there is a better way at looking at religion. Than enslaving people and doing wrong with it. It should be a divine art as it is in this piece.
Comments
Post a Comment