Why Tunnel Realms is important and so are recorded videos.
In the world that we live in people can obviously just take anything off your site for theirselves and their company. So its important that ideas are attributed to their creator, and for that reason there are videos and for that reason; MK MZODERN 1866 will probably take into 2018 to release. For the sake that you can not just say whatever you want on the internet. People take notice whether you like it or not and for the sake of preserving your best interests it is best not to blab your content; without proper protection that hinders the borrowing of ideas. And more so; allows you to gain monetary gain from it. This is the true reason the new site that was to be is going to take a while; but it is a great time for introspection. To walk away from the chaos of yesterday into the grandday of tomorrow. By simply not causing anyone chaos by allowing people to just steal your work and I might add that even so in videos; people will still steal your work as it happens all the time with non popular folk.
I will record all of MM culture on paper first as I probably intended to do and only for the interest of the blog continued it there; was a bad mistake and tried to do too much. But really was the advent of continuing the blog till a better alternative came along and basically that is what has been done.
This last year of fall for mm culture will be the last in the development phase primary. I have much that links off of MM culture like music and songs and artwork. It is to be something more revolutionary than anything ever done before. And no my friends, it cannot be stopped.
I want to rephase what this site will be about now, not conception. Not finding a story.But driven story content that has a meaning in this world. So viable that people want to steal it! And you do not have to look far for pliffered ideas. I just find it strange that some of my ideas; things so close to what I envision appear elsewhere and it is starting to bother me. Can I truly just go along and just let my ideals be pliffered while others get rich? This is why I had decided on a magazine format; and introducing the different themes and subjects of the magazines; RuneCasters, Small Comics 4by 4, Kyeombi, mm kyeombi,kyeombi in mm( 2016 to 2017 works), heavy hitters and lighters ( krushre both parts), mm ( further works), and Mend Magazine for the conclusion. A total of eight magazines will make up my first works. This does not include the projects like mk mzodern Cyberpunk and autobiography pieces. And for a ninth considerably;mm culture vs cyberpunk for a good ending.
Now you can know that really, I have not one thing left to add but that due to concerning trends and research of recent, I will not be able to directly cover any of the content here as I had planned and whether such; as of today; have decided to tell a personal untold narrative of the beginning of 2014 and the concern of Protics. This is not like previous, it offers another angle, that is true and brutal and in no sort edited but to be present here. Edited to be here; in that all the pain and suffering is not covered. As it actually was. Nor was the fleeting dream; to be conveyed so desperately, I think not.
To say that the dream of being successful; was going to go on; is like saying-the war of hell and fire on one person would not end in their death. But however, as I did not succeed under terrible conditions, I did achieve survival to tell of this tale.
I will tell this; because the personal cannot be stolen.
What the story is a reflection on the past. And the world of then.
What of else. There is the opportunity of all the posts of X and to A Brand New Day to be viable in some way were applicable. And if you want up close and personal content; you will just wait till MK MZODERN is released as a series of books for its different time periods. The upcoming content after this will rely on sex, lists and happenings of story and using some news stories for narratives.
I would continue the conception; but really I do not think I should give out my ideas, when people are shown to have no respect to not steal and copy. Apart of trying to maintain any brand is controlling the bleeding and the loss when you give out an idea to the public. And when people just clamor to overpower your story-its best not to make these materials easily accessible and so out of survival and necessity. The site will still have the 1866, its comic and articles. However, they will exclude stories that are written out in public posting and conception unless not original like W.I.T.C.H will not be shown past the photoshop edit. Everything is still going to led up this of MK MZODERN 1866 and the publishing of vital magazines. But damage control must be mended.
But damage control must be mended, or time is going to run out.
Or time is going to run out. Run out for the estate of he.
which is me.
the graphic lists of me,
belong with me.
The mzodern estate of he.
And a making of the cake that be
delicious to he.
Graphic of me.
To be wanting cake to see.
I will record all of MM culture on paper first as I probably intended to do and only for the interest of the blog continued it there; was a bad mistake and tried to do too much. But really was the advent of continuing the blog till a better alternative came along and basically that is what has been done.
This last year of fall for mm culture will be the last in the development phase primary. I have much that links off of MM culture like music and songs and artwork. It is to be something more revolutionary than anything ever done before. And no my friends, it cannot be stopped.
I want to rephase what this site will be about now, not conception. Not finding a story.But driven story content that has a meaning in this world. So viable that people want to steal it! And you do not have to look far for pliffered ideas. I just find it strange that some of my ideas; things so close to what I envision appear elsewhere and it is starting to bother me. Can I truly just go along and just let my ideals be pliffered while others get rich? This is why I had decided on a magazine format; and introducing the different themes and subjects of the magazines; RuneCasters, Small Comics 4by 4, Kyeombi, mm kyeombi,kyeombi in mm( 2016 to 2017 works), heavy hitters and lighters ( krushre both parts), mm ( further works), and Mend Magazine for the conclusion. A total of eight magazines will make up my first works. This does not include the projects like mk mzodern Cyberpunk and autobiography pieces. And for a ninth considerably;mm culture vs cyberpunk for a good ending.
Now you can know that really, I have not one thing left to add but that due to concerning trends and research of recent, I will not be able to directly cover any of the content here as I had planned and whether such; as of today; have decided to tell a personal untold narrative of the beginning of 2014 and the concern of Protics. This is not like previous, it offers another angle, that is true and brutal and in no sort edited but to be present here. Edited to be here; in that all the pain and suffering is not covered. As it actually was. Nor was the fleeting dream; to be conveyed so desperately, I think not.
To say that the dream of being successful; was going to go on; is like saying-the war of hell and fire on one person would not end in their death. But however, as I did not succeed under terrible conditions, I did achieve survival to tell of this tale.
I will tell this; because the personal cannot be stolen.
What the story is a reflection on the past. And the world of then.
What of else. There is the opportunity of all the posts of X and to A Brand New Day to be viable in some way were applicable. And if you want up close and personal content; you will just wait till MK MZODERN is released as a series of books for its different time periods. The upcoming content after this will rely on sex, lists and happenings of story and using some news stories for narratives.
I would continue the conception; but really I do not think I should give out my ideas, when people are shown to have no respect to not steal and copy. Apart of trying to maintain any brand is controlling the bleeding and the loss when you give out an idea to the public. And when people just clamor to overpower your story-its best not to make these materials easily accessible and so out of survival and necessity. The site will still have the 1866, its comic and articles. However, they will exclude stories that are written out in public posting and conception unless not original like W.I.T.C.H will not be shown past the photoshop edit. Everything is still going to led up this of MK MZODERN 1866 and the publishing of vital magazines. But damage control must be mended.
But damage control must be mended, or time is going to run out.
Or time is going to run out. Run out for the estate of he.
which is me.
the graphic lists of me,
belong with me.
The mzodern estate of he.
And a making of the cake that be
delicious to he.
Graphic of me.
To be wanting cake to see.
Comments
Post a Comment