Proven Right.

When there are tons of people; after me. And I knew it. Slowly the fringe of their disgust overflowed and their disgust has now overflowed into the world tainting everything it touches, kills and beating. It is totally; disgusting. You expect some flowery tell of where I went for knowledge but all I gave back with me was something of a nightmare. These clad gangsters following me around. These clad gangsters running around in a cult and these strange happenings around me; what do they want with me even? I will tell you one thing; they want an addiction of danger and that is why they follow-they think they can help their employer in their system of things and really for the hell of it-come to bother me. For they think that they can try their system on me. They think they can steal from me for the hell of it and think that's all I am there for. These are criminal working and hand with the trusted and when in place of the trusted and they come to bother you. Is that place really trusted? It is not. These are criminals and when desired in such a place; that place is truly criminal. In their last attack and honesty all in; the most stupid attack; revealing their lack of grasp of power, thirst of it without realizing they are menaces to the world, theirselves and others. That I was right in preparing a fake agenda at the beginning of the year. Somehow they anticipated my progress and advanced at ever turn point to counter me; stealing my ideas. To torture and kill me all in one. To turn to force out the oxygen out of me as I am just as a skin with air inside. But no; I intend no hentai projects-the end.
And when I go to ask out girls; I am not trying to be with them as some guilt ridden employer thinks. That simply must think other women are just toys for her future toys that she is assembling in the most horrible of manners.

I did not want to fight; but the enemy is certainly just an animal that has no reprieve to call itself human and receive human benefits. It could not even speak to people as people-just get what we want out of them and you know what mentality is; the mentality of beasts who rip people apart limb to limb with out any care in the world. A disgusting group of people who deserved the dissembling their fake capital got. For every crime they have and have committed, " it can not be done!"
And if anyone strike to kill; I would be all the while even more Proven Right.

Comments

Popular Posts