endgame of My Teenage Confection.
I often have not spoken at length. about the particulars of why I even just dropped My Teenage Confection. I did it for the fact honesty to be, is that I really could not give a damn about the real observation of people who are out of the loop and might as well stay out of the loop. Hem, hem, no one knew what I was going through during this time and to be nice; it was a dark time period were their should have been sun, but that all is said for the landscape of the cultural world. As the world itself is not a pretty place and people rather just like to hide cat treats and allow cats to bring their prizes and hide them in dark corners( prizes of dark cats). For instance of the ending of this blog. To say the least- I was forced out of writing the blog and to be honest it is a waste of culture, put me back a lot in anything I wanted to do and for real just made things unnecessarily hard. Break the face of people while they are trying to rise against an oppressor and then wants to remind of happier times while they try to snip your very manhood off to be blunt and to blank. People who have reached an age of expression should not have to hide it and that is basically what expected of many different groups of people in this society and for that they have many mental problems that arise form this indeed but chalk it up to race divide and racism. Everything must be desperate when you sit pretty in some self appointed place, shielded from the very issues of race divide and racism and all of the fucking sort.
For what I have seen and heard up to that point-this was a hit I could not live by. I had enough of living in this repressed state everyone is so used to living in when no one has to live in this state at all. But let you do you and the people come to kill you. Is the simplest phrase and terms for anyone to understand this. And if you get the following context-that the world has a bad history and it is dressed up and similar since you still live in such a grimy place that is dressed up; such places still exist in which the bad history can spill over and ruin whatever good history of pocket world you had before!
Or rather, what I saying is the evil I experienced was so much it threatened to overflow and just destroy my very place in this world. My very outlook on the world is treated as trash and so I have vetted you to this awkward friend who has lent himself. (Albima Bates)
To reveal how such entitlement walks around and can strip himself of his background and try to be this complete different animal that he will never be recognized as. This poor middle eastern folk always trying to distance himself from those of his actions-reveal himself as a type of imbecile and a person who desperately wants to live in a fantasy world were he can be a certain type of folk and individual. Who acts as if they have shat the world out of their limber hines. And everyone must be a lower piece of shit than them. But however the world is not shat, the world is molded by hands and simply. It is easy for hands to toss shit in the trash. And define the world as it actually is.
People totally just love deception and that is a trade that is at the heart of the art of this racism. The trade that is against education and anything just. They can wear horns like a ram on their head and look like a satyr but expect no one to call them a devil or a piece of shit who just needs to be tossed in the trash. I emphasize; that even if you believe in friendship and all this happy shit- none exist when these people will eventually be corrupted and its just like they possessed nothing of that quality all their own. People who just let their selves be changed find trouble in life; they have forgotten theirselves. And like my friend-has no self respect nor respect for anyone else. Such folk like him are a majority kin in this country and for him to say that " you can write all the nonsense you want" reveals how interestingly human these people are not. They cannot hold a measure to their patience in which they can accept another voice or another opinion. Everything has to be about them then and now. And if you actually look at the scale of things and the world is full of these people who think that they are so entitled to not work with other people nor respect them. What does that tell you of the opinion and perspective of me. Whose opinion and view is never accepted amongst those of this type of devil as described above. And most probably anyone else really at all.
Dreams are good. They will say-most people will say but how to do everything else. This is simply a self defeating mantra that people are too entitled to have. So realizing the importance of that early america class, I decided I have no reason to not inspire to go against this system. Of living is simply corrupt and unforfilling. While I had worked on that song collection with the dreams of furthering the brand to include a fashion project and if not a type of worlds venture storyline. I could not just do the deed when people are watching you with such critical eyes, " what are you doing and this is not good, you want to be criminal? What type of name is sick phathom? A terrorists name?" I ponder, why me. Why me. There is a tale in the bible I like to recite. It is a certain sum about sitting on wealth.
Sitting on wealth is bad for you and you do not sit on wealth or you will be killed or be made to pay is essential the message emphasizing this act as most cruel and immoral to even do.
While I might never say this everywhere I previously written about this project. I did think a lot about that class on Friday and the various different people within inside. This particular girl who I had seen the previous week and had said hello. They seemed to swarm her that week inside the class. And then they would stay silent and then leave. I felt sorry for her. I do not know why! But I knew that people should not be treated as cattle and so I knew what exactly I had to do. What I had to display in my latest work-brutal and terrible but with the flip side of happiness and success. But no one cared for my message and perhaps they would like something more upright corporate and with news. As since the majority of people can come together across this one medium and this second medium if you consider all the different marketing pieces needed to "make a corporate company function".( Dead Eyes in the Night).
I write MK MZODERN to keep the dream a float. Or rather to make sure that my opinion and voice are heard. But what is my dream; to write again. As freely and without burden as I currently do write.
With no ones help, no ones assistance, no ones help and mentorship and no partenership and for all else-people looking down on you for being able to talk with style and while they can only communicate and understand these repeat phrases and repeat speech styles that they probably only picked up from their parents or what not. And to be quiet honest, living in a world where people prefer to text and misuse english and come up with all the pretty nonsense statements of how righteous they are in doing in so; it is just embarrassing. If not immoral. To continue living as if the knowledge is not absolute in what it means and it is again apart of your flippant lifestyle of fucking around with reality with no disregard for. And say that for a most important savage group of people. And author's note dear people; I prefer whores well basically they are the most true people there are. Only working to make their statement known and for real. If I was to allow any one else on here, it would be said whore group because at least they do know how to be real with a purpose against an oppressor.
For what I have seen and heard up to that point-this was a hit I could not live by. I had enough of living in this repressed state everyone is so used to living in when no one has to live in this state at all. But let you do you and the people come to kill you. Is the simplest phrase and terms for anyone to understand this. And if you get the following context-that the world has a bad history and it is dressed up and similar since you still live in such a grimy place that is dressed up; such places still exist in which the bad history can spill over and ruin whatever good history of pocket world you had before!
Or rather, what I saying is the evil I experienced was so much it threatened to overflow and just destroy my very place in this world. My very outlook on the world is treated as trash and so I have vetted you to this awkward friend who has lent himself. (Albima Bates)
To reveal how such entitlement walks around and can strip himself of his background and try to be this complete different animal that he will never be recognized as. This poor middle eastern folk always trying to distance himself from those of his actions-reveal himself as a type of imbecile and a person who desperately wants to live in a fantasy world were he can be a certain type of folk and individual. Who acts as if they have shat the world out of their limber hines. And everyone must be a lower piece of shit than them. But however the world is not shat, the world is molded by hands and simply. It is easy for hands to toss shit in the trash. And define the world as it actually is.
People totally just love deception and that is a trade that is at the heart of the art of this racism. The trade that is against education and anything just. They can wear horns like a ram on their head and look like a satyr but expect no one to call them a devil or a piece of shit who just needs to be tossed in the trash. I emphasize; that even if you believe in friendship and all this happy shit- none exist when these people will eventually be corrupted and its just like they possessed nothing of that quality all their own. People who just let their selves be changed find trouble in life; they have forgotten theirselves. And like my friend-has no self respect nor respect for anyone else. Such folk like him are a majority kin in this country and for him to say that " you can write all the nonsense you want" reveals how interestingly human these people are not. They cannot hold a measure to their patience in which they can accept another voice or another opinion. Everything has to be about them then and now. And if you actually look at the scale of things and the world is full of these people who think that they are so entitled to not work with other people nor respect them. What does that tell you of the opinion and perspective of me. Whose opinion and view is never accepted amongst those of this type of devil as described above. And most probably anyone else really at all.
Dreams are good. They will say-most people will say but how to do everything else. This is simply a self defeating mantra that people are too entitled to have. So realizing the importance of that early america class, I decided I have no reason to not inspire to go against this system. Of living is simply corrupt and unforfilling. While I had worked on that song collection with the dreams of furthering the brand to include a fashion project and if not a type of worlds venture storyline. I could not just do the deed when people are watching you with such critical eyes, " what are you doing and this is not good, you want to be criminal? What type of name is sick phathom? A terrorists name?" I ponder, why me. Why me. There is a tale in the bible I like to recite. It is a certain sum about sitting on wealth.
Sitting on wealth is bad for you and you do not sit on wealth or you will be killed or be made to pay is essential the message emphasizing this act as most cruel and immoral to even do.
While I might never say this everywhere I previously written about this project. I did think a lot about that class on Friday and the various different people within inside. This particular girl who I had seen the previous week and had said hello. They seemed to swarm her that week inside the class. And then they would stay silent and then leave. I felt sorry for her. I do not know why! But I knew that people should not be treated as cattle and so I knew what exactly I had to do. What I had to display in my latest work-brutal and terrible but with the flip side of happiness and success. But no one cared for my message and perhaps they would like something more upright corporate and with news. As since the majority of people can come together across this one medium and this second medium if you consider all the different marketing pieces needed to "make a corporate company function".( Dead Eyes in the Night).
I write MK MZODERN to keep the dream a float. Or rather to make sure that my opinion and voice are heard. But what is my dream; to write again. As freely and without burden as I currently do write.
With no ones help, no ones assistance, no ones help and mentorship and no partenership and for all else-people looking down on you for being able to talk with style and while they can only communicate and understand these repeat phrases and repeat speech styles that they probably only picked up from their parents or what not. And to be quiet honest, living in a world where people prefer to text and misuse english and come up with all the pretty nonsense statements of how righteous they are in doing in so; it is just embarrassing. If not immoral. To continue living as if the knowledge is not absolute in what it means and it is again apart of your flippant lifestyle of fucking around with reality with no disregard for. And say that for a most important savage group of people. And author's note dear people; I prefer whores well basically they are the most true people there are. Only working to make their statement known and for real. If I was to allow any one else on here, it would be said whore group because at least they do know how to be real with a purpose against an oppressor.
Comments
Post a Comment