RESTART.
In 2011, I created the Idea Database were all my comics come from.At least those of the Kyeombi Era. And really over the years, they have gone over so many revisions in an attempt to turn them into better stories and now they need a complete new format and style for the stories to take their effective stance in their comic form. And rather; they are now outdated in part of the information within.
I have more series now than then and would like to all publish them and that is what I am going to do. But I have worked hard in rebuilding the way of creating the stories and so; I will completely revise and edit them and their particular stories.This is a complete rebirth and a complete change from what everything used to be. With this in 2017, I leave it all behind, the tedious and yet sometimes painful writing process and drawing process, will be one with a culture behind it, fun, support of viewers and more so; a better set of stories than before.
I have more series now than then and would like to all publish them and that is what I am going to do. But I have worked hard in rebuilding the way of creating the stories and so; I will completely revise and edit them and their particular stories.This is a complete rebirth and a complete change from what everything used to be. With this in 2017, I leave it all behind, the tedious and yet sometimes painful writing process and drawing process, will be one with a culture behind it, fun, support of viewers and more so; a better set of stories than before.
Comments
Post a Comment