ww-mm

Original these were the planned series after I had thought on that Wednesday before I headed to that damned art class. Its pretty funny; that a place of art is the one place you are not welcomed; it is a sign of the inequalities everyone else faces in this world. You may go to school to learn but some may just go to make money. You may go to make friends. You may find out the world. But other people come to do other things; that are not well, sound nor productive and you should never put up with environments that stress their theorem over you, your success, what you have planned there and for all intents; your very life. For some credit or some credits or success, nothing is worth more than your mental and physical health. Thinking that you are better off getting it now or face more injuries from elsewhere is akin to wish death upon yourself and just allows people to do bad. To control and manipulate you. Education is no game and neither is your life.

So; I was just sitting there peaceful one day. Not wishing harm upon everyone. But they tried to slaughter me for getting an education. Now if you realize; that in the past that it was difficult for folks of color to get an education and there are these people that I try to ignore who are basically cockblocking me because I know whatever evil they do underneath. And just want to play it friendly. While being an animal. Now; people I remind you I reinforce being calm and I reinforce not acting on anyone for their threats. But that was over they attacked me in my peace and in my discussions.
The people who you can see in this world are not as they see. Dark sadness lurks everywhere and people are not as they seem. Harvey Weinstein, is a symbol of this in recent times so I will use him as an example. His associates did not think that he was a bad guy, or doing these dark and twisted things. But he was. And people just let him do what he did and his victims had barely the energy to speak for fear of looking silly or being taunted or not getting the result they want. This is the oppression and the type I speak of, to be perfectly clear.

I, wanted not one thing to do with the packs of people who clamor to the clad in dark fellow's defense. I wanted to take no action and rather not be at war but for that time; I tried to be at peace.
But when people are infringing on your every right to live your life to its fullest; take creed to know-you cannot back down and you can not give into them. They have no ability to take your life. And I simply in pact; say that- in the times of where I was determining to do this or that-I only did so; to reveal them and their gambit. And they theirselves proved theirselves true to attack peaceful folk for their childish means. And by this very attack have thus implicated all the crimes they have committed.
The crimes I must say are large and widespread. And like in the Magna Carta or Declaration of Independence; there are grievances. These are the crimes;

spreading false information.
inflicting fear upon people to manipulate them.
knowing perfectly well the damage they are doing and yet enjoying it.
disturbing nature.
messing with people's lives.
and lastly promoting harm against human nature, freedom of expression and freedom of dreams to reach a certain goal.

These are the 6 crimes that the rest can be placed in. And by that attack- I had (2x) it. But I want to clarify; more further how much they did do to stop me. I wrote Shark on Campus and technogothica reluctantly because I rather not write about the subject at that time but I knew I had too! Why did I have to write about the subject, because all these grievances are real! And what they were trying to do is eliminate anyone through pain or suffering or death or worse; to stop them from telling about their little corrupt deeds. Here, I thought-this place was a safe haven when I went and I had put these projects behind me but once I spoke of Technogothica, oh surely they primed an attack. Because their reach was growing, and they had their little helpers all around the place to help them in their pace of whatever false hopes and dreams they can string along to people who have been lost in the darkness that is them. The scope of this is serious is what I am saying and it could no longer be put off. These people were aiming to do harm if not on a larger scale than that of ever before.
Having no restraint.Just doing whatever they want and think ego will carry it over into reality! It is like they expect fiction to become reality! In that attack; I learned nothing than what I already knew-the point is that it precisely and accurately proved how dangerous these folks were on more than an everyday harassment cause but a catastrophe waiting to happen. And for all costs. They must know; that they are truly sitting ducks and I never will be. Because I never take advantage of people with the exception of marketing. Because I bleed red. I do not use tactics that are complete unnecessary, " just to win! some game that no one else is playing".

I condemn, I urge that you never support and that you never obey them because all I saw in that attack was an odd flung system of madness of complete egostical if not rapists ideals and morals. Complete black, terrible  evil and even more ; a complete disdain for life itself even their own. So proud they are. I did not scream. They only helped me-granted me an assist in their attack and I used it all for its worth so that mm culture never ended. The culture only changed into that of a sport of me to do everyday no matter the cost and no matter of where I was-all the way into the 5th month of 2017 and then further till now. And only assisted me in helping me discover more on the subject of alternatives. By the projects I could not do since their plight attack had to be replaced by another and another. I give to you my friends. Evident proof of their tampering! I found so many alternatives; mm culture was split eight ways instead of just one. And well; I won't fill in the blanks just yet but you will find out in my works. This ww-mm was the original track and I will tell you it still will be. But to actually tell of my true purpose-I will not do but enough is enough; for people encamping on my peace and my freedom and my life above all. They cannot win. In controlling my life nor much anyone else's. Afraid of posting; by that attack anyone else would be.
Instead of telling the narrative in the natural format; I will construct the story here by the way of news.News that is fictional and with a persona for all of the ww-mm, regalia bears airs, shark on campus, technogothica and else other mm tracks or lines or links. And that Tunnel Realms may or may not be where it does and does not start. This is the start of a new mk mzodern that I have been working on since 2013! This is the start of a new chapter; news is the story! Quiet literally.

I mean fake news is literally so relevant today; so much that it can become a new medium on its own.



Comments

Popular Posts