Mysterious and Changer.
If I would to say the main motivating piece of my life; has been Mysterious and Changer. I'd like to say that it was inspired by daydreams and the girl;of my day dreams who I would dream of being in class with. Things were alot different then and the series is very hardly influenced by 2004 movies, the goth and punk of that era and further, cartoon themes of 2004, powerrangers and batman in a sense, videogames, friends and non existent family, mall culture and movies and of going to the movies. Yes, this is a very big type of deal; that seals the deal. Mysterious and Changer are about two shamans who fight different evils in their world and if not other shamans. The one I wrote in 2009 or 2010 rather was based off of all these ideas, and the one I have been working on has gone past the boundaries of this version and is more in depth. But I want to make it properly sure what this is all about. Romance, lust of romantic adventure and dreams and goals not always being completed but eventually they are completed with vigor and fight. As of current there are about three versions of the comics. One I made in 2013, one in the summer and fall of 2015 and one in the 2017 summer. The one in 2017 is very 4 page compact story but tells the story amazingly and I have not been able to equate this but of recent I have the time to do so.
Similarly, when I ventured into the depths of 2013. I will tell you, there were many day dreams, many fun times and events of movies and going to the movies. There were many friends, and many people. But alas, I do not really keep in close contact where we go anywhere and help each other in anything.
But in that time; I decided what of Mysterious and Changer, but what of its past? And decided to write on Roman Girls as a prelude to the series. Over 2015, I spent most time drawing on Roman Girls and all their possibilities and finally in 2016 I did create a story for it and it was most wonderful. However this Roman girls will be akin to a different type of rome empire. The Gothica Romanica Empire and a different wear and different culture will be about; because Mysterious and Changer takes place in a different world. Where things are very different from here and Roman Girls will illustrate that point as well as the venture of all this on Tunnel Realms.
I will tell that; this will start a new style of story that you may have never seen done well. But maybe you have. A one of true romantic importance.
Similarly, when I ventured into the depths of 2013. I will tell you, there were many day dreams, many fun times and events of movies and going to the movies. There were many friends, and many people. But alas, I do not really keep in close contact where we go anywhere and help each other in anything.
But in that time; I decided what of Mysterious and Changer, but what of its past? And decided to write on Roman Girls as a prelude to the series. Over 2015, I spent most time drawing on Roman Girls and all their possibilities and finally in 2016 I did create a story for it and it was most wonderful. However this Roman girls will be akin to a different type of rome empire. The Gothica Romanica Empire and a different wear and different culture will be about; because Mysterious and Changer takes place in a different world. Where things are very different from here and Roman Girls will illustrate that point as well as the venture of all this on Tunnel Realms.
I will tell that; this will start a new style of story that you may have never seen done well. But maybe you have. A one of true romantic importance.
Comments
Post a Comment